If you could come back.......

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Sherryanne

Re: If you could come back.......

Post by Sherryanne » 13 Nov 2017 18:41

I would try to come back to let loved ones know I was ok and watching over them.

I asked my dad to come back and let me know he was ok but he hasn't in the way I had hoped. But he did in a couple of dreams not long after he passed so I am grateful for that.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 13 Nov 2017 20:13

Spirit will come to you in a way that you can cope with and in our dreams is less scary for us initially than experiencing a full manifestation :lol:.. Every night I actually ask that if they need to contact me over night, to use that method..
Spirit contact in dreams is different to the usual dream, in that it is very vivid and you trmrmbrt it in the morning where you don't normally recall them.

I get spirit contact during Meditation too and it doesn't matter where I am in the world, they come to me.. A few years back I was on a cruise ship in the caribean and I seemed to have a queue of spirits trying to get thru..Of course I was intrigued but had no wayof passing anything on to their loved ones.. :ghost: :ghost2:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 16 Nov 2017 17:21

I suppose thinking rationally it would take a very strong person not to be in shock after seeing a full manifestation of a loved one. My dad did see my mum three times and also her outstretched arms. He was always emotional afterwards but he could take it. It didn't scare him. He was 82/83 when it happened and was old and wise enough to accept such things.

I so wanted to see them both but when I think deeply it may do me more harm than good and they will be aware of that - so for now sweet dreams it is lols.

My mum hasn't really done anything over her anniversary and my birthday - but maybe she helped send some money my way - three times. One the day before her anniversary and 2 today, the day after my birthday.

It's my dad's birthday on 23rd of this month so I wonder if he will come through in a dream. Hope so.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 16 Nov 2017 18:19

:lol: :thumbsup: Haha yeah love it
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.