Weird Happenings

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
andymb

Weird Happenings

Post by andymb » 15 May 2014 13:33

Hi

A few years ago my flat was a hotbed of paranormal activity including ghost cats appearing in the living room, children's voices being heard as I walk down the stairs and even the spirit \ ghost of a child appearing when a local medium came along to help out. Things are much calmer here now as a lot of it helped move over by said medium.

My bedroom is where most of the activity still takes place but just recently things have been getting out of hand a bit and I need some help or advice on what to do next. After I climb into bed there is a sense that something is in the room with me, after a few minutes of lying down the nerves in my legs start twitching and I then usually feel like something is putting pressure on them, the tingling moves up my body and I feel a kind of energy which I feel through the hair on my arms, this is now happening on a nightly basis and I'm finding it so hard to sleep, I asked them politely to leave me alone but it never seems to do any good.

Any ideas?

Regards

Andy

bluelighttouch

Re: Weird Happenings

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 May 2014 18:01

Hi Andy, Welcome to :mhf:
I am sorry to learn of your spectral problems.. You must be a very tolerant and patient guy.. most people would have been back in touch with the Medium who helped you last time... Is it possible for you to comtact them again for advice..
I have a question or two.. When this Tingling sensation and the pressure on your legs happens, had you already dropped off to sleep and then were awoken by these sensations??

Do you live there alone, or has someone else had a similar experience?

It is concievable that your sensation lying in bed could be dues to a 'trapped nerve' this causes strange sensations.. I ask because this is called 'Paranaethesia' and it happens to me every night.. It is due to an old imjury in my case...

When you had activity before a while back, it maybe that your house has a 'Portal' an opening.. that means 'entities may come and go.. It is quite unusual but it does happen and an experienced Medium can close this for you... We do sometime get people come on and join when they have a problem... We have a private message system here and if you contact me, I am sure I will be able to help you..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 31 May 2014 20:43

Wow, that's interesting!

Bobtheghost

Post by Bobtheghost » 01 Jun 2014 19:19

That's strange.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 01 Jun 2014 20:55

:banana:

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 02 Jun 2014 09:35

I thought Juno was going give us the benefit of his experience then.... Maybe next time...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 06 Oct 2014 20:53

Funny how andy never came back on to say how things are now? I wonder what happened next??