new paranormal group formed.

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
handsomedude

Re: new paranormal group formed.

Post by handsomedude » 22 Jan 2013 10:08

very good point.
I will be doing research before and AFTER. i will not divulge the place we are going to to the medium.
He is not going on every investigation. But the info will be not made public.

Any other tips you have will be greatly appreciated.

lisabc

Post by lisabc » 22 Jan 2013 23:20

handsomedude wrote:
Founder members.
Myself in the hat. Young James in the middle, and Ben. We also have Julie and Sarah, but they did not want their photo
Taken. We also have some equipment.
4 video cameras; two monitors, two motion sensors, and 4 walkies talkies, and two motion monitors.
Ho and an EMF monitor.
And an 8 seat mini bus. :) Its really taken shape, :)
Question for you george.
If you have all this equipment, then why in the derby gaol thread did you say that you want to use their equipment... ????
use your own if you have it.

Lexa61

Post by Lexa61 » 23 Jan 2013 03:15

If you are developing as a medium or have psychic abilities I would definitely do your research after. If you sense anything or anyone then at least you will know then it is not because you have pre knowledge of the place.
One practise I would put in place, if when calling out, someone in the group here's something, they say out loud and clearly, for everyone to hear. This helps eliminate them on any digital or video recording. I've had lots of whispering on recordings I have done, only to realise it was other investigators, telling someone next to them what they were picking up. If they talk clearly, everyone hears and either can confirm if they are feeling the same but most importantly, any other noise can clearly be distinguished and investigated seperately.

lisabc

Post by lisabc » 23 Jan 2013 12:27

err excuse me.. you DONT just realise your a medium. maybe a sensative but not a medium.
sensative can mean hear or see and maybe sense some spirit is there.
YOUR NOT A DEVELOPING MEDIUM...get a grip for ffs.

Sarah

Post by Sarah » 23 Jan 2013 13:12

Hey George, it sounds like your team is off to a really good start. Your first location looks amazing (and quite creepy :boo: ). Good luck during your investigation and keep us updated about any interesting occurences. It must be really interesting to investigate the history of old buildings.
Transalation is like a woman. If it is beautiful, it is not faithful. If it is faithful, it is more certainly not beautiful.
Yvgeny Yevtushenk - Poet

Lexa61

Post by Lexa61 » 23 Jan 2013 23:22

lisabc wrote:err excuse me.. you DONT just realise your a medium. maybe a sensative but not a medium.

Was the comment directed at me? I don't believe I have ever been rude to you so I object to be spoken to like that.

If someone sits in a circle and learns and develops their skill as a medium they are considered a developing medium, or at least that is the term used in nearly every book written by mediums or spiritual forum I have been a member of.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Jan 2013 12:26

Well I am not quite sure who the Medium comment was aimed at..
But as far a Development goes I can only speak of myself.. I sat in circle for 5 years.. ended up taking over that Circle when our Medium moved to Cornwall...
I have spent years of continueing, with courses in Mental & Physical Mediumship.. not to mention Paranormal Invesigation.. :lol: Its not something you suddenly wake up and discover... Though interestingly.. it does seem that the natural ability to follow this path , runs down my family line at least...
I don't think George said any where that he was a Medium.. I thought he said he was going to be the Historian..

And yes definately, never research a place you are going to investigate.. do it afterwards in order to confirm or deny your finings if any...
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

lisabc

Post by lisabc » 24 Jan 2013 12:56

Lexa61 wrote:
lisabc wrote:err excuse me.. you DONT just realise your a medium. maybe a sensative but not a medium.

Was the comment directed at me? I don't believe I have ever been rude to you so I object to be spoken to like that.

If someone sits in a circle and learns and develops their skill as a medium they are considered a developing medium, or at least that is the term used in nearly every book written by mediums or spiritual forum I have been a member of.
it wasnt aimed at you................
im simply stating a fact that you just dont develope into a medium after a few sittings. it takes years and years of hard studying and even then your still learning all the time.
It just pisses me off big time when there are people who do a few psychic sessions and they think their a bloody expert.
my best mate is a medium of 30 yrs, and even to this very day is still learning new stuff. so surely you can understand why it upsets me to see such piffle... and bollox.

cindyrogers

Post by cindyrogers » 24 Jan 2013 14:57

Sarah wrote:Hey George, it sounds like your team is off to a really good start. Your first location looks amazing (and quite creepy :boo: ). Good luck during your investigation and keep us updated about any interesting occurences. It must be really interesting to investigate the history of old buildings.

Wishing the best of luck to you George. Happy hunting :ghost:

relichunter

Post by relichunter » 24 Jan 2013 16:40

lisabc wrote:
Lexa61 wrote:

it wasnt aimed at you................
im simply stating a fact that you just dont develope into a medium after a few sittings. it takes years and years of hard studying and even then your still learning all the time.
It just pisses me off big time when there are people who do a few psychic sessions and they think their a bloody expert.
my best mate is a medium of 30 yrs, and even to this very day is still learning new stuff. so surely you can understand why it upsets me to see such piffle... and bollox.
:thumbsup:
http://angelsandspirits.freeforums.org/index.php