Nostradamus

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

ghostie
Banned
Banned
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nostradamus

Post by ghostie » 04 Jul 2010 14:54

last night i did an experiment on this subject on my ghostbox..i asked for a prediction for the world cup and ''holland'' was the reply..not sure if it's a guess or a real prophecy?anyhoo if the outcome is true i will investigate it further..

http://www.box.net/shared/xxuul2idbh" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Many sceptics believe in materialism as if it were a religion and they often refuse to consider evidence that contradicts their beliefs

Lori

Post by Lori » 04 Jul 2010 16:50

I think that we can all make predictions, but I tend to see only the ones that come to me! and then I can have an insight in what may come..... With regards to way in the future it's hard to tell what might happen, one thing is for sure, there will be more natural disasters, they have already become more frequent and also on a much bigger scale :eek:

Baphomet

Post by Baphomet » 04 Jul 2010 23:15

Saying there will be natural disasters in the future is hardly psychic. Hell I can do better than that, I predict there will be an Earthquake in Japan before the year is out that will measure greater than 6 on the Richter scale, there will be major structural damage to buildings and local infrastructure but loss of life will be limited. Can I have my psychic diploma now?
Hast'r! Ph-nglui mglw'nafh R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Lori

Post by Lori » 05 Jul 2010 17:38

Baphomet wrote:Saying there will be natural disasters in the future is hardly psychic. Hell I can do better than that, I predict there will be an Earthquake in Japan before the year is out that will measure greater than 6 on the Richter scale, there will be major structural damage to buildings and local infrastructure but loss of life will be limited. Can I have my psychic diploma now?

That's what I meant we already can see what is happening in the world without being psychic! that was my point hence the fact, that way back, prophets made predictions like this but it was so obvious because the world was changing! :lol: you read it the wrong way ;)

Just talking about Earth Sciences alone though not psychics! I have my Bsc in this subject! but not in mediumship!

Lori

Post by Lori » 05 Jul 2010 17:41

Too many people have jumped on the bandwagon over the years with the Nostradamus theories :(

But as a bit of fun! good topic to see what everyone else thinks may happen in the future! as some people reckon that they have had premonitions before an event :cute: