my experiences

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

my experiences

Post by kayls » 10 May 2010 10:03

ive had a few experiences which could be paranormal....these are ones that i am yet to find an explanation for:

1. finding these little heart shaped glass things around the house, and i have no idea where they are coming from.
they look a bit like this Image

2. finding five pictures of my brother as a baby, face down on my bedroom floor. nobody in my family says they put them there.

3. on my sisters birthday, about 5 years ago, a clock threw itself off the wall. nobody was near it, and it has never done it before then, and it never did it again.

timetraveller

Post by timetraveller » 02 Jun 2010 12:31

Hi Kayls

Sounds like 'apports' (sp?) when spirit makes things appear for want of a better word or move things from one place to another as in what sounds like the photos are doing. Are there any 'happenings' or occasions around the person in the photos that you found face down on the floor? I've had a few 'apports' (sp?) over the years but not on a regular basis as it sounds like you're having. Clock could posibly have been an angry spirit but it could also have been that arguments were going on at the time and the energy was high. Not good explanations but it's all I have to offer!

If you don't feel threatened then I wouldn't worry, enjoy the 'gifts' from spirit. But if you do then smudging or the help of someone experienced in this sort of thing will help you.

timetraveller :angel: :angel: :angel: :happydance: :drink: :hug:

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by kayls » 02 Jun 2010 12:36

timetraveller wrote:Hi Kayls

Sounds like 'apports' (sp?) when spirit makes things appear for want of a better word or move things from one place to another as in what sounds like the photos are doing. Are there any 'happenings' or occasions around the person in the photos that you found face down on the floor? no, not really, although there was one time, when mum was pregnant with him, the phone made calls to my dad when nobody was in I've had a few 'apports' (sp?) over the years but not on a regular basis as it sounds like you're having. Clock could posibly have been an angry spirit but it could also have been that arguments were going on at the time and the energy was high. Not good explanations but it's all I have to offer! no, there wasnt any arguments at the time or anything, was weird though

If you don't feel threatened then I wouldn't worry, enjoy the 'gifts' from spirit. But if you do then smudging or the help of someone experienced in this sort of thing will help you.

timetraveller :angel: :angel: :angel: :happydance: :drink: :hug:

mysteryboy

Post by mysteryboy » 05 Jun 2010 19:58

okay, i have had a few tins, and i want to tell you something that happened to me
that got me thinking of the paranormal.
If you can provide a logical explination, i would love to hear it.
As most of you are aware, I am a big lad. I used to Be 26 stone.
Now I am down to 19.
But being big, dose have its drawbacks, and one of those is finding clothes.
One day my mum came back from the charity shop with a shirt, that fitted perfectly.
I was delighted as I was running out.
Anyway to cut a long story short.
I started to have weird dreams, about a Large guy who drank in a pub
in my town. I know the pub, and this dream would happen about once every six months.
So I began to get curious. I saw myself in the pub, having a pint and playing darts.
But inside I felt quite sad and down. People would joke about me being fat,
and I would laugh, But the pain I felt inside was so real.
Anyway, I decided I would go to the pub and find out about this guy.
I asked a few of the locals, and told them my experience. And one guy
told me, that Big Derek was a regular until he killed himself. He decided to
drown himself in the river, and he was upset at everyone making fun of him.
He pointed to a picture over the bar and said “Look, that's him there!”
And the bar man handed me a photo, and to my amazement, he was wearing
the same shirt I had. It was his. So I decided to bury the shirt, and since then I have not had any problems.
Well, that's how I got interested in the paranormal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxMb7J99 ... ure=search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
C-ute new single.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by kayls » 05 Jun 2010 20:02

omg that is sooooooooo weird :o

mysteryboy

Post by mysteryboy » 05 Jun 2010 20:07

still sends shivers down my spine thinking about it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxMb7J99 ... ure=search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
C-ute new single.

Tigsmac

Post by Tigsmac » 07 Jun 2010 10:14

I would like to share this experience with you. After I left the RAF I took on a position with living accomodation. It was a massive Church Hall/Community Centre which had been built near the vicinity of the old graveyard, in fact the car park was on the old cemetery. One of the rooms in the centre ran along side the accomodation I lived in. Whenever a meeting had been held in that room and prayers had bee said there was always sme form of activity. The chairs would be in different places next morning and the huge wooden cross on the wall would be slightly askew. At first I thought it was all my imagination but one night when I could not sleep I actually heard the chairs being dragged along the floor. Next morning when I checked the chairs had moved. There had been three rows of chairs the night before with twelve chairs in each row.
That morning one chair from each row had been pushed against the back wall and the huge cross had moved slightly on the wall. It was strange that this only happened when prayers had been said. The room was used for all sorts of meetings and various orgnisations used it and nothing happened on the other occasions. Spooky or what. My Dad worked with me there and he was convinced there was something going on. :s

ManOfKent

Post by ManOfKent » 07 Jun 2010 11:20

We keep seeing White feathers in our house,and when we visit my Mums house. What do White feathers mean?
Seeing is believing

Proud Man Of Kent,Proud Gills Fan

ghostie
Banned
Banned

Post by ghostie » 07 Jun 2010 11:40

I have had many paranormal experiences the best experience happened a few years ago..one night i was getting ready for bed then i turned off my bedroom light and i saw a shadow of a head on the bedroom wall in the light from the street..I could hardly believe my eyes. I then turned on the light and off again and it was still there..Then it faded slowly until only a faint outline remained then it vanished completely..It was like a scene from a horror film which left me trembling..
Many sceptics believe in materialism as if it were a religion and they often refuse to consider evidence that contradicts their beliefs

Cartamandua
Banned
Banned

Post by Cartamandua » 07 Jun 2010 11:43

ManOfKent wrote:We keep seeing White feathers in our house,and when we visit my Mums house. What do White feathers mean?
They are supposed to be messages from angels. Maybe it is your guardian angel making contact