paranormal books

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
ghostie
Banned
Banned

paranormal books

Post by ghostie » 25 May 2010 16:41

i have a stack of books on the paranormal,the best being ''is there an afterlife'' by david fontana, presents the most complete survey to date of the evidence for survival of death and looks at the question of what survives..it is the result of many rears research by a world expert in the field..when i hear sceptics debating about the subject,i think to myself,you know nothing about the subject and should read ''is there an afterlife'' and be properly informed..Besides the evidence 'fontana' also discusses the possible nature of the aftelife which is fascinating and enlightening,this information about the afterlife was given by spirit communicators
Many sceptics believe in materialism as if it were a religion and they often refuse to consider evidence that contradicts their beliefs

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: paranormal books

Post by kayls » 25 May 2010 16:56

awesome, sounds good :)

i have loads of books about ghosts, but nothing that intelligent though, just ghost stories and stuff.....the first ghost book i ever read was when i was about 6 and looked through one of my dads books, i didnt understand it though and couldnt read some of the words. ive read it again since then, it was about how to do a paranormal investigation.