A new Investigation in Eire this time..

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Re: A new Investigation in Eire this time..

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 Jul 2019 20:05

I am very disappointed with my trip.. We had our itinery altered many times and missed some places completely, curring out venues completely in some cases.. Blighty Castle was a joke as we got stuck in traffic and I only got 35 mins to meet up with my friend..We missed Wexford completely and went to another castle .. I was at a place in Kerry. called The Bog Village.. It features a small group of stone houses dating from 18th and 19th century.. The village is in County Kerry.. The dwellings are preserved as an example od how people lived then.. I went to each house in turn taking pics hoping for orbs etc..Ome place had a peat fire smoking in the grate, it smells damp and smokey ..They must have been very poor and many of the former residents starved to death.. I scanned with the EMF meter as there was no electrical interferance there.. I slipped away to a direlect building made of rough stop the roof had caved in long ago.. I could only get within ahout 20 feet of the building in had an iron railing all the way round it.. I used the random word generator and got a high emf there. I felt a huge feeling of sadness standing therem i could almost hear sobbing.. I took some photos and found a local.. They said no one was allowed access that it wasn't safe. It did not look like it was going to fall on me.. Then they said why did I want a closer look.. So I told them I felt this sad energy which was pretty strong..
So the lady told me that a village woman lived there with her 4 children and that the woman had been pregnant with her 5th child and that it was still born, she never got over the loss and the landlord threw her and the children out as she couldn't work to pay here way.. She killed herself, probably post natal depression as we call it these days.. So she died and no one knows what happened to the children..
They were not big on record keeping in those days.. Ovuls words given were 'Unholy'...
Then The word Skip followed by Hidden...

At another venue I think it was Tralee acrually the building was recent only built 50 years ago..In the grounds I got the name Paula a contemporary name.. the land before was just farmland..
I need to exame to photos andconfer with my partner in crime to see what she picked up as we separated to cover more ground..

Its pretty remote and tbh I only got a mobile signal once a huge dead spot the only phones that got a signal were vodaphones..
There wew ancient dee hive shaped dwellings that are in the Dingle Peminsular and we passed those and did not stop...
Birds there have no fear of humans and often eat out of ones hands.. even a couple of big black Rools!!

It was no pleasant walking around as it was drizzling every day..

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 16 Jul 2019 17:15

That's a shame that you didn't get to see all you was meant to. Sounds like you still saw some interesting places though. I hope you find something intriguing on the photos!

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 16 Jul 2019 19:39

I checked my pics last night and I do not think I got anything but not heard from my buddy as she took pics too we split up to cober more areas.. I phoned her last night but she is not well thinks she caught a chill.. Must be the rain everyday.. I took an umbrella but onlyused it once.. The Bog Village was the most promising..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.