What do you think about this?

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
sherry2
Great Britain

What do you think about this?

Post by sherry2 » 09 Jun 2019 17:14

Blue, can you remember me telling you about my making my own pendulum and birthing it etc?

Well it worked well and had a nice feel about it. After taking part in the group where we made the pendulums and different ideas on using them I felt very positive about using mine for aligning my own and my family's chakras and sending healing to any areas in need. Again I felt it worked well.

I also used it to ask some outcomes on certain matters going on in my own life.

A few nights later whilst in bed I closed my eyes for a few seconds and suddenly I was seeing my pendulum held up in front of me and the crystal amethyst heart at the bottom (which I chose as my pointer) fell off! I immediately opened my eyes and thought I was being told not to use it.

This was around three or more weeks ago and I have not used it since. I am a bit disappointed not to use it for health reasons - chakras, checking out food intolerances and healing as it felt right to be using it for helping if needed. So I am thinking it could just be I am not meant to be using it for asking questions that are not helping as such, just me wanting to know outcomes that are not set in stone or I am not meant to know. Or maybe I am only meant to use that pendulum for healing but can use my other for questions?

Do you have any thoughts on this please?

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 09 Jun 2019 18:03

WellI am not surprised that your pendulum is protesting :lol:
I use an Amethyst point for identifying when a chakrah is out of balance to bring it back into balance that is all and that is healing.

It seems to me you are trying to do all kinds of things with it and to be honest that is not what it is for..
When you chose a pendelum it should also choose you.. You approach a new pendulum hanging on a display rack.. You hold your hands towards it and see if it oscillates.. If it does, go away, leave it in the shop and come back later maybe an hour. If someone else has bought it then it wasn't meant for you. If its still hanging on the display rack repeat what you did the first time to see if it oscillates again..

If it does then remove it from the rack and holding the chain so the crystal dangles 6 inches velow, hold it over the palm of the other hand.. You hold the chain in your Dominent hand.. Set the crystal moving hover 2 inches above youur palm and wait for it to stop movin.. This means your own chakrah has been balanced..
If this happened then this is the one for you.. The crysrals movement is Physics it is due to the Ideomotor Effect.. Did your tutor not explain this?..

You need to realise that all crystals pulsate, . It is precise hence why they are used in a Quartz watch..
So use it for chakrah balancing only... Which is Healing.. You are expecting far too much of it...
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 10 Jun 2019 09:20

Hi - thank you for your advice and input.

I do have an amethyst pendulum. The first one I bought and it did pick me but I don't use it now as it became unreliable. Maybe because I was not using it for healing but for advice and answers. It worked very well to start with. This was nearly four years ago.

The latter pendulum I built up to my own choice and did the birthing rituals. The tutor did explain about the ideomotor effect but maybe not sufficiently. So what do you think is making the pendulum move intelligently when it is not ideomotor effect? How would you know the difference?

Thank you!

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 10 Jun 2019 12:31

Hang on a minute, you had a pendulum of the same crystal 4 yrs ago but you felt it became unreliable.. They are just a tool, an indicator, not a certainty..

Using a pendulum is a form of Dowsing and this too involved the initial Ideomotor effect. whether you are using rods or even a forked hazel twig. This is due to the pulse on your thumbs..
Plus the crystals own vibration.
So after the initial movement commences it then begins to be affected by outside forces ..
A pendulums swing is based on more than one factor..
In a physics experiment there is a direct link
between the length of the chain and the initial motion of the pendelum and I do recall seeing a formulae for his.. But it is many years since my physics O level :lol: I was more into Chemistry and Human Biolojy.

There is a chart I saw once at a psychic fair that had been photocopied and then laminated. The seller was making wild claims as I looked at it and then found it too small to be effective. It was A4 and needed to be A5 or bigger.. I was not convinced it was a Medieval type chart..

To go back to your initial query, I am wondering if your tutor explained about cleaning crystals.

It does depend on the types of crystals.. Some can be rinced in salt water, some might dissolve so there is another method that is safer.. This is simply to leave the crystal out in a dish but not if rain is forecast.. The idea is the crystal is cleaned and revitalised by the moon light,,
Retrieve it by first light or it may be snatched by Jackdaws or Magpies that steal anything shiney :lol:

A pendelum does not have intelligence. It is the operator who interprets the result.

As to the Ideomotor effect.. it is affecting the pendulum only at the begining then other outside force act on it..
It is a bit like doing Mediumship excercises, initially you might connect on a psychic level and the info you pick up and pass on initially will be intuative but after about 4 or 5 minutes the spirit link come in and your reading ramps up a gear.. Does that make sense ..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 10 Jun 2019 16:06

Yes, that makes sense - in fact I have heard the exact same explanation regarding your last paragraph!

My tutor did explain about cleansing the crystals. But is the movement after the initial ideomotor effect - caused by our connection to our higher self or spirit?

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 10 Jun 2019 21:58

I think that is open to onterpretation or your own beliefs as even people who are not spiritual in any way can effectively dowse.. For example a Water diciner is just doing a job ...
Ihave found an underground spring when I was a teenage using a homemade set of divining rods.. My dad acted on this info and put in a mole drain in our garden as we were on a hill and this spring fromfurther up was rinning into our garden.. No one else in the road put in a mole drain lol and it meant that those further down the hill have run offs .

Topic author
sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 11 Jun 2019 12:26

That's interesting - a few houses away from where I live there has been an almost constant trickle of water at the bottom of that drive. The water board come out every so often, dig down, scratch their heads and literally never get to the bottom of it. We are at the bottom off a steep hill and knowing the area I am pretty sure this water is from a natural underground stream. I do worry we have a stream running under our house. Wonder if I could do a check in my own house. What exactly is a mole drain? We are thinking of making some adaptions in drainage so it is probably what a mole drain is.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 11 Jun 2019 17:07

A Mole drain is a kind of 'Soak away. My dad was the sec of the Sports & Social club and they had paid a contractor ti Mole drain the football and cricket pitch.. there were about 10 short length of a porus pottery type pipe left over and they would fit together as one end was a smallerdiameter. First we dug a trench the widrh of the garden at the lowest point it was about 18 inches deep and about a foot wide. It ran across our garden so about 22ft long. We lay a couple of inches of pea shingle in the bottom of the trench and then lay the legnths of pipes on top so they fitted fitted one inside the other.. Then we filled either side with shingle and then a layer of soil onto.. It worked great and as far as I know it is still there as a patio was laid on top. However both parents are gone mow and someone else lives there now.

So now you know..The main football grouns had a machine come in and bore a hole with a kole drill and the pies went in that was..
Nothing stays the same and the sports ground is now a private housing estate.