A new Investigation in Eire this time..

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

A new Investigation in Eire this time..

Post by bluelighttouch » 25 May 2019 15:09

A few weeks ago I began putting feelers out for things that go bump in the night and believe it on not during the day.. I have another Medium tagging along with me on this trip. She is also as myself a member of the Institute of Spiritualist Mediums. I had to warn her this last week that I do not go looking for spirits,they usually come and find me. I get a lot of spirit children you climb on my bed at night So I thought I had better let her know so they do not freak her out...
She said thats ok she has night time visitors too and last time the spirit man climbed on her bed and reached out and held her hand... Soit should be an interesting trip.

I am not familiar with the ghosts of Eire but it might prove interesting as one of the venues will be Blarney Castle... .. More info when we knowmore.. I am hoping to meet up with one of our members there 'Ghost Walker' who lives on a very active farm.. :eek: :eek:

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 May 2019 17:14

Been trying to find out a little about Blarney Castle but info is sketchy and trolling thru reams of it is proving a pain. It was constructed in about 1450.. Has a curse put on it many centuries ago but bot quite certain why.. There are a couple of ghostly goings on but again its very sketchy as to what...
If I find out any more will let you know..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 May 2019 18:10

Well I found out the original structure was erected in 1210 and of course fell to bits the next structure was built and then arounf 1400 was also demolished and the stones were used as the foundations for the 3rd castle constructed in 1442.. So lots of potential for stones retaining events etc The builder of the 3rd one was Chieftain Connac MacCarthy.. I wonder if he is one of the spooks? If you google Blarney Castle they have a great website and even avirtual tour.. Massive and many gardens all around it to..

sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 30 May 2019 12:35

Sounds interesting. I will have a look on the website at some point. I often wonder about the stone tape theory. The house my mum grew up in was very old and was there when the area had many Quakers. There was a Friends Meeting house just over the road from it. The house was pulled down in 1986. The Meeting house is now flats.

Right now there is an industrial building being erected where mum's childhood house stood. It was offices for several years until now. My mum's family saw a Quaker ghost when they lived there. My aunt had a house attached to it when she had her own family. She woke one night to see a man with long white hair and beard standing over her as though puzzled she was there. He then floated backwards and disappeared into the wardrobe! I often have the urge to go to the new building to ask if anything odd has happened. Maybe when it is up and running I will do!

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Jun 2019 22:44

Cool.. I know that the energy will absorb into the ground and the buildings stand on carry energy and this is the key.. Residual energy under the right atmospheric condition will replay.. A snapshot in time..But the sighting cannot interact.. Its just like a mini movie clip.