Talk about your spooky Feelings here..

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

sherry2
Great Britain

Re: Talk about your spooky Feelings here..

Post by sherry2 » 26 Mar 2019 13:18

Lols - I never thought of that Blue! We were both stirring it together. I remember his name now - Dolph Lungdren!

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Mar 2019 17:55

:lol: Yes he was a bit of a loker.. Rather make him a drink than Sly Stallone..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 26 Mar 2019 19:16

Lols. Have to agree actually. I liked the Rocky films but SS wasn't really my type. Then again I never went for blond men - mostly dark. But the dream changed that lols. I often wonder if he dreamt about me and wondered who the heck I was. We were very much in love in the dream. Weird or wot lols.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Mar 2019 20:05

Lucky you.. I never have that kind of dream... It would have to be a very memorable dream for me to even remember it in the morning..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 29 Mar 2019 16:47

Have to say it's extremely rare I have dreamt anything like that - at least nothing that stands out like that one!

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 Mar 2019 19:13

Not heard from Tealately any idea..

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Apr 2019 18:01

I went to my SP group last night.. Medium Daniel Pitt was demming. Usually he is very good. He came out and said He had not got a damn thing. So proceeded to talk abin replying to the Medium. out how he conmected etc and the
role of how werecieved the information.. He then began to give the strangest radings ever.. Including one to me, he seemed to ask everyone if they had a Doris in spirit.. No one could take it..Then he came to me picked up on my mum game me a memory of my mum helping my uncle in his Tea Shop, then he tried Doris on me and I said I have never kbown a Doris and he got quite niggly.. I switched off after that cos he was not in the zone.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 07 Apr 2019 18:33

bluelighttouch wrote:
29 Mar 2019 19:13
Not heard from Tealately any idea..
I'm okay.....I've not been making Sylvester Stallone any beverages. I was just busy with other normal life things.

sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 08 Apr 2019 16:55

Lols Tea!

At the spirit art session last week there were 4 of us and tutor. Two of us did the first drawing whilst thinking about the person opposite (I had not met her nor known of her before) I had got a strong feeling of a young man with very thick dark brown hair with a long side fringe. He looked a very attractive man, smiley happy face.

Although I pictured him sitting down I got the impression he wasn't tall. At first I felt he had died an older man but was showing himself as a young one. Then I began to think he may have been a young man when he passed. I just did not know and said this. I couldn't tell anything else about him - no message or anything. I struggled to get the result I wanted with his hair as the crayons and pencils didn't have a dark enough brown. I explained this and the lady said it sounded like her dad who was wither all the time. Tbh I was really surprised with her reply as it just felt like it was something in my mind that had come from nowhere. So I don't know if it was mere coincidence or I did have a spirit gentleman trying to tune in to me!

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 08 Apr 2019 19:10

Well for the first time you did very well and let me say something you might have heard before 'There are no coincidences'.

How about when another person tried to connect with you.. ?

The first time I did a Psychic Art seminar, all the others got people, I found myself drawing a wooden bungalow with a verandah/ I wrote a name over the door 'The Haven'. It looked like in should have had a window but there was none put in. I knew this drawing connected with my Circle leader.. At the end of the session we told the others about or drawing. I thought mine was odd and said so, I said the builder was on a budget and basically ran out of money when assembling the kit. It turned out to be a dead spit of the plotlands bungalow her dad built for them/ He did indeed run out of money and said he would put in a window at a later date and he never did. The family always referred to the bungalow as their 'Haven'.... At coffee time she went and found the plans and showed me and the others.. It was exact and had a cross where the missing window was. That was a lovely 'Wow' moment and she was delighted of this wonderful memory from her childhood.
So I think you did very well..