Contact with the unknown.

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
spookiefilmania
Australia

Re: Contact with the unknown.

Post by spookiefilmania » 13 Mar 2019 11:10

Do you converse with your deceased pets? I am not too ashamed to admit I do. We have the ashes of Pepsie (sheltie) and Chloe (golden ret.) in a cabinet and I often have a teary chat with them up in doggie heaven.

sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 13 Mar 2019 15:16

I know just what you mean and how that feels. My last dog, a german shepherd mix, died suddenly. No warning, his stomach flipped and he couldn't be saved. It was such a shock to us and he was like a human. Such a sad day. He visits me a lot. For the first five weeks I saw him evening and night, I would be awake, close my eyes to sleep or on waking and I would see him. Even my hubby did on one occasion, though it was a dream but very clear and a definite message that he was ok. I have had several evidences that he is around. So yes, I have his photo in our bedroom and I tell him I love him every night and that he is still my gorgeous boy. And I tell him the same just before I go downstairs of a morning. We also have a big canvas photo of him looking his best on our lounge wall. No matter where we are in the room his eyes follow us lols. He was very special.

Topic author
spookiefilmania
Australia

Post by spookiefilmania » 13 Mar 2019 22:29

You are very receptive to the otherworldly it seems. What "other evidence" that your beloved doggie is still there with you and hubby?
Last edited by spookiefilmania on 13 Mar 2019 22:38, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
spookiefilmania
Australia

Post by spookiefilmania » 16 Mar 2019 22:12

Due to organisations like Sydney-based Australian Paranormal Phenomenon Investigators ghost hunting is thriving in the harbor city. Visiting otherworldly spots is now so popular ghost hunters are paying as much as $200 a pop to be scared out of their wits. APPI mostly ply their eerie trade in Western Sydney taking vistors to nine reputed haunted locations. One of the most popular is the Casula Powerhouse Arts Centre Ghost Tour'.

Spend the entire night in a wonderfully creepy location, locked down in the dark. No thanks.

The evening begins with a tour of the Arts Centre and grounds, reliving the stories of paranormal activity. Then stay on for a brief workshop on what a paranormal investigation entails.

APPI use a variety of equipment such as a Ghost Box, vigital voice recording, Ghost Meter Pro and infrared video cameras in an effort to capture evidence of the paranormal. :eek:

Topic author
spookiefilmania
Australia

Post by spookiefilmania » 16 Mar 2019 22:35

Sarah’s Grave is known as being one of the most haunted places in Sydney.

Sarah Marshall arrived on the Convict Ship the Friendship from the United Kingdom over 190 years ago…

Transported for stealing some apparel, Sarah served her sentence and she was then given back her freedom and she then began to live a normal life.

Shortly after Sarah met John Simpson.Together they had eight children out of wedlock, which of course was frowned upon at the time.

One night Sarah while on her way home to Castlereagh in outer Western Sydney was attacked and brutally murdered by a group of men and her remains were left near her home.

Over the intervening years a white figure has been seen drifting around the cemetery, footsteps that aren't yours own following you while some say once they enter the carpark of the cemetery their engine will not turn off nor can they lock their cars once the engine does finally die. :ghost2:

Sarah Marshall's Grave.
https://cdn-hit.scadigital.io/media/213 ... rave-3.jpg

Topic author
spookiefilmania
Australia

Post by spookiefilmania » 17 Mar 2019 04:25

HOW LONG DOES EDIT LAST?

Topic author
spookiefilmania
Australia

Post by spookiefilmania » 17 Mar 2019 04:42

This was shot at Sarah Marshall's final resting place.. the Castlereagh Cemetery by a woman who calls herself The High Priestess. I have an open mind on this.. what do you think?

https://youtu.be/NBG5D5bQ8cs

UncleFester
Great Britain

Post by UncleFester » 17 Mar 2019 12:14

It sounds really eerie Spookie!
Not sure where to post this so i'll post it here.

My parents were watching The Omen one evening, just sat at home, anyway half way through the film they heard a noise in the hallway, my dad went to investigate and saw that the crucifix that was hanging on the wall had fallen to the floor. The fixture was still on the crucifix and the tack nail was still in the wall.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Mar 2019 20:35

Re Editing facility It was reduced down to 1 hour after posting, it was altered over the weekend whilst I was away..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
spookiefilmania
Australia

Post by spookiefilmania » 17 Mar 2019 22:20

bluelighttouch wrote:
17 Mar 2019 20:35
Re Editing facility It was reduced down to 1 hour after posting, it was altered over the weekend whilst I was away..
altered to what?