Isn't in great to have a 'Wow'moment....

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Isn't in great to have a 'Wow'moment....

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Jan 2019 17:12

Tiday I was working at the local hospice..As a Complementary Therapist.. My first client had Reflexology, my next client had Reiki.. This client has had Reiki from me a couple of weeks ago so he is not new to it. After the session it is usual to debrief the clint ask them how they feel etc.. This gentleman who has Leukaemiaand it on life long chemo, said that he noticed something wonderful.. So he then told me when I was working by his left shoulder he was aware of a second person giving him Reiki at his feet.. He said it was amazing..
I ex[;ained that I and all Reki Masters have Spirit Guides and that this was a 'shared guide' of min who was a Japanese Doctor..Many Reiki Master have him as a shared guide.. He was enthralled and asked me to record it in his notes as he wanted others to known what he had experienced..

He is a sweet old guy and I am so glad he had this experience, he said he was no longer 'afraid'

Quite comforting for someone with a terminal illness....
A wonderful start to the New Year.. ;) ;) :angel:

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 03 Jan 2019 20:44

I'm pleased that he enjoyed it and was so interested.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Jan 2019 22:05

Of literally thousands of sessions it is rare for the client to report this...He was so amazed...I hope it made his treatment even more effective..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 04 Jan 2019 09:00

I wonder whether there was something in particular that made him more receptive. I hope he did find it beneficial. Will he have another session?

I've got 2 staff with bad backs and I've referred them to reflexology.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 04 Jan 2019 11:48

That is good Reflexokogy can pin point the problems with back pain very accurately and relieve the oain.. Reiki is very good for somany things and is used at the hospice to help relieved pain and anxiety and to give the ones about to pass, peace and calm.. In 18 years of practice it never ceased ti amaze me. For some one with end stage cancer for example, it buys them time and that is so precious..
Its not just cancer here, we have all kinds like Parkinsons, Motor Neurone Disease...Even Altziemers as they get physically sick too.. Too many physically sick elderly patient can be dismissed when they report illness..

sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 15 Jan 2019 12:05

It's so encouraging to hear stories like this with your patient reporting what he did and must make what you do so worthwhile. I wonder if he will experience the same thing if he has the treatment again!

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 Jan 2019 12:45

I will let you know as he is booked in for this thursday but for Reflexology this time.. So it will be different.

The first time I work on a client there the Complementary Therapy manager was in the room with me doing a Reiki session, I was obcerving as I was to work on the next client.. I had asked my guides and healers to come in as I would be working next.. They must have felt the urgency for that clients as I looked up and saw my guode had 'Over shadowed' the manager and was adding his power to hers.. :eek: She looked visibly spooked.

I talked to her afterwards and said I am sorry I was not actually sending Reiki, but He came in anyway.. She said she had never experienced anything like this before.. :eek: I said I had worked with him for 18 years and this was the first time I had witnessed this phenomena too....

Now they want me to do more and more.. Soon I will be doing Reflexology and Reiki for staff at my home therapy room..

sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 15 Jan 2019 13:24

Wow that is amazing!! I would love to experience something like that. I wonder if it is the surroundings you are working in that is making it easier for your guides to make themselves known in this way? Must be a really good atmosphere there.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 Jan 2019 15:52

I don't think its the surroundings, or the land as I have know exactly what occupied the grounds before the hospice was built.. It was Known as Murials riding school aka Folly farm..

It is because one of my healers is a Doctor...and one of the others, is 'Heoka',,

sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 15 Jan 2019 16:53

Ah right. I see what you mean. But I meant the overall atmosphere of the building and what it is used for now. A place of and for healing the not so well.