What makes people interested in ghosts etc??

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Re: What makes people interested in ghosts etc??

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 Nov 2018 23:23

With all these civilisations ancient & modern have you ever wondered why Spirits or Ghosts etc do not seem to go back all that far.. We never see Much more than a Roman Centurian for example, no Cave men etc... I wonder if it still happened and it was not recorded..

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 30 Nov 2018 19:11

The Mary Ann ghost whisperer lady believes that ghosts need an energy source (based on human emotions) otherwise they fade away, so if that is right maybe that's why there aren't cave man ghosts anymore. Perhaps the emotional energy ran out in their caves when everybody moved out.

But also, if aliens from other planets come here and die here would they become ghosts?

Also if there were ancient astronauts then how on Earth did they manage the language barriers to teach the Incas, Ancient Chinese and Egyptians these things? Did they have Google translate?!

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Nov 2018 22:17

Nah they probably used pictures as youdo not need language.. Interesting thought about the energy factor.. But we do get animal ghosts, dogs cats horses and monkeys even..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 30 Nov 2018 23:04

I am genuinely hoping that their translation skills are a bit more Spok or TARDIS tech. If they used pictures then there could be reminants of their manuals and given that they potentially taught the Egyptians how to electroplate with copper and gold, I'm thinking that would've taken a lot of explaining.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Nov 2018 23:57

A valid poin their... I am thinking of all the frieze pictures high on the walls of the temples near Luxor. The Egyptologist with us explained a lot about them. There were rows of these images shoing the seasons broken down and each season was divided again and it told the people when to plough, when to sow and to irrigate and when to reap, it showed then cutting, grain threshing and storing and even the women gleaning the last dropped seeds.. Each day the workers went to the temple to be told what they had to work on next.. There were these pictograms covering every eventuallity. There are even dipicted people having Reflexology and basic surgery.

Some one must have been the first patient :lol:

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 02 Dec 2018 03:27

Would imagine that they would have tested their skills out on the poor old slaves first! and if they survived then the rich and famous would have been next - as long as they could pay the bills of course!
After all, we have changed very little - anthropomorphically that is, from our first ancestors. So even back then there would have been clever people and not so clever people. What would the scientific elite of those times have done? without computers, T.V., radio or even books? they wouldn't have built rockets - as they did not know how, but the "rocket scientists" of the Ice Age may well have done all those things that today we attribute to aliens.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 02 Dec 2018 14:57

Wasn't there a scribes tomb opened redently and when his mummified remains were x rayed they discovered that in the past he had suffered a head injury and the skull shows where small holes had been drilled into his skull to relief the 'Raised Intercranialpressure caused by a bleed. They said he had not died as a result of this 'Trephining' as the skull bones had healed over. The mummy was dated as 2500 bc.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 05 Dec 2018 01:04

Yes Bluey you are absolutely right. Our ancestors were much cleverer than we give them credit for. They just lacked the technological know how of today. If they had studied science a bit more at cave school, rather than art we could all be living in cloud cities now!

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 05 Dec 2018 18:21

When I was travelling in Egypt we saw the massive statues to each Pharoh and his Mrs Pharoh and I noticed that on every one we were shown the staues eyes had been chiselledaway... The Egyptologist told us that the people of that time believed if they did this then the Pharoks ghost could not come back and 'Haunt them'... He said the race are very superstitious even today..

Some of the Pharohos did not die of natural causes, sone were murdered..and their 'Entourage along with them..Some were just walled up in pyramids and left to starve in the dark.. Pretty wicked I thought..

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 06 Dec 2018 01:24

Well, I would say "that's the ancients for you!" (There are some wall paintings depicting a pile of willies - severed from enemy soldiers after a famous battle as well, along with the usual phalange of slaves brought into captivity.) But then the antics of modern groups like ISIS are no different, so it's not surprising that the aliens haven't made contact with us - they don't want their antennae mounted on a wall somewhere! :eek: