A few strange happenings.

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Re: A few strange happenings.

Post by Sherryanne » 25 Apr 2018 16:15

So far so good with the Broncostop!!! Thank you xx

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 25 Apr 2018 21:44

Great stuff
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Apr 2018 22:05

OMG I have been tking delivery of big packs of bloody heavy bathroom tiles cos the twat parked up the road 150 yds from the house so I am shattered fromshifting it all...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 27 Apr 2018 12:26

That's not good!! How inconsiderate is that! No wonder you are shattered, tiles are so heavy.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 Apr 2018 20:22

Well I survived it just a few aches.. They have already begun smashing out the old bathroom.. Idid not thin about the noise of the drill is like being at a mega dentists!! :lol: He does use a big dust sheet.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 28 Apr 2018 13:10

Lols - oooh the drilling is dreadful! - dentist s or DIY!

I wouldn't want to be doing those jobs every day with all the dust you must breathe in. Just think - one day work is one day closer to having your dream bathroom!

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Apr 2018 16:40

Well Ileft them for about 6 hrs and came home to a freezinghouse, all the lightsblazing and loud music blaring out from my tv. They had trob plaster dust all thru, just spent time trying to clean it up.. The twerps broken the top off the milkin the fride it was already open :facepalm: I am wondering what tomorrow will bring.. :?: And where can I escape from the noise..