Are we ever really alone?

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Are we ever really alone?

Post by Sherryanne » 12 Sep 2017 16:35

What's everyone's thoughts on guardian angels and or loved ones being with us all the time?

Loved ones being with us all the time doesn't sound logical, though it would be nice. But I wonder if we are all signed an 'angel' from birth and throughout our life to be with us through thick and thin whether we are aware of it or not.

bluelighttouch

Re: Are we ever really alone?

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Sep 2017 18:02

That is a big question and I bet this came up on your Meditation course.
I honestly feel that there must be times when we are alone both physically and spiritually.

Not everyone believes in Angels, guardian or otherwise..
My dad never did.. I very rarely feel him around me now..
I have been told that everything is mapped out for us before we are born.. That include the good and the bad..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 13 Sep 2017 15:52

Actually this subject didn't come up on the meditation course but it may do when the second half starts in October. It will be more spiritual meditations then.

I asked because it is something I have often wondered about. A lot of spiritual people who believe in guardian angels believe they are with us from birth until we go back to the 'other side'. It's a nice thought but I can't help wondering if it really is true. Obviously we won't know in this world.

I do feel there must be times when we are alone. But I think when we are really happy or troubled our loved ones and/or guardians are there watching and happy for us. Or silently giving us strength and comfort - maybe some healing?

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 13 Sep 2017 21:38

WellI can tell you of something strange, it didn't happen to me but I know the guy it did happen to. It happened about 4 years ago to one of my friends uncle.. Sylvester Knowshisgun.. He was driving his 4x4 and there was a head on collision of the highway near him.. He was in the fast lane when another truck hit him// He was knocked unconcious by the impact and was alone.. Yet when he reained conciousness he was parked on the hard shoulder out of the traffic. He couldn't have done it as he broke his arm on impact and was knocked out.. Yet he is convinced that somehow his guardian angek steered his truck onto the hard shoulder and even put the handbreak on..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 14 Sep 2017 11:51

Interesting story.

It has reminded me of my great granddad's story of when he got up in the early hours to go for his shift at the local pit. He could not get out of either door of his house. They were unlocked but my dad said he could not physically get out of the doors. I don't remember exactly the reason, whether the doors wouldn't open or they did open but there was an invisible block. He decided he would go back to bed. Later that day he went to the local pub and found there had been a pit collapse during the shift he would have been on. So it seems someone was looking out for him.

But I then think about all the people who haven't been saved in such incidents. I can only think being saved happens because it is not meant to and that is when they are allowed to step in.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 14 Sep 2017 16:35

Doyouknow even before I read the first line of your post I got 'Cave in',,, I think he was indeed very lucky..
It just wasn't his time...

Re Doors that cannot be opened.. When I was at a paranormalinvestigation at The Ancient Ram Inn in Gloucester..in one of the rooms upstairs is a room known as 'The Bishops room'.. It has 3 single beds in it..Not much else. But it was difficult for us to gain admittance.. The owner John Humphries said 'You have to ask permission and you do it by knocking 3 tines on the door and asking out and saying please.. Only then will the door open.. There is no lock on the door or bolt either side.. But I was outside on the phone to Kayls at the time when I heard what was happening.. So I did get to look in the room but know that the door would not budge when I had tried to open it 10 minutes before.. Wierd or what..

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 14 Sep 2017 17:27

That's very weird! All these strange happenings are definite mind bogglers. I suppose they wouldn't be if we totally accepted it for what it was, but the human mind wants to dig deeper and won't accept the easiest explanation. By doing that we make it more complicated than it really is. I do that all the time lols.

I have seen the Ancient Ram Inn on tv programmes some years ago - maybe MH actually. And I read about it in a magazine too. Very crooked and eerie old place.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 14 Sep 2017 18:18

This is where we were told thatStu had a spirit grab his leg so he fell over and he said he was punched.. In fact he tripped over all the junk thrown in a wrecked outhouse so he tripped over his own feet.. I have been there in that place John is a hoarder and never threw anything away just threw it all in thatold building.. Everything old broken chairs old clothes.. In Johns living area he keeps his motorbike ..

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 23 Sep 2017 21:04

I hope we are alone sometimes. It would really bother me if dead relatives could just pop in and watch us whenever they wanted. For some people the idea that our loved ones visit us in spirit and are watching over us, is comforting, but this bothers me. Im at the point where I am too sceptical to believe it if there was something I could do to make a ghost barrier that prevents any spirits from watching me, but not sceptical enough for me to not be worried about being watched.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 23 Sep 2017 22:30

This has come up before lol like do spirits watch us in the bathroom etc :lol: WellIhave taken a showerbefore now and got spirit messeges.. because Water enhances spirit contact.. I heard it as clear as day..