60 yrs. of dealing with the paranormal.

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
NIGHT WALKER

60 yrs. of dealing with the paranormal.

Post by NIGHT WALKER » 03 Jun 2017 03:59

Just a note, as am turnin' 70 in June and have been exposed to various "types" of paranormal "stuff" since age 10. Didn't ask for it as some kind of a "gift" when born, seems that every other male on my fathers side of the family has it, like it or not. No, you can'y get ride of it, ignoring it won't work either. Just depends what one does with it. I don't enjoy seein' "things" other can't see or hear unless "whatever" wants to interact with them. Yes, I have interacted with some, not always wishin' I could or should. Bein' pushed, hit, shoved, dodging stuff thrown at me, and I seem to attract some "female" "ghosts" that seem to find slapping me necessary. I'll not go into all places been in N.C., the "South", England, Scotland, ancestors are from there, and Wales for most of my life but wanted to pass this on.

bluelighttouch

Re: 60 yrs. of dealing with the paranormal.

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Jun 2017 19:30

Hi, Welcome to :mhf: .. When you say NC and the South, do you mean North Carolina and South Carolina??

Yes it can be regarded as both a Gift or a Curse, it depends a lot on how you acccept in and utilise it..

I have been'Aware' since 3 yrs of age.. I thought everyone could do it :lol: My mum kept passing it off as a young childs imagination, mainly because my father was freaked out by it.. Most of the femailes in my mums side of the family are Nediumistic and only one male, my cousin who is gay.. I know a lot of Mediums and a heck of a lot of the male mediums that I know are gay.. Yet I do not know of many gay female Mediu,s, well only a couple.. Strange that..

You seem to attract the more negative type of spirit and I wonder if you have ever actively 'Developed' and learnt control.. ie Utilisong 'Gate Keepers, guides who protect and keep you safe.. I am pleased you have found us..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.