Energy Vampires are real..

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Energy Vampires are real..

Post by kayls » 18 Mar 2017 20:33

Yes, I have heard about that.

I don't think I would know one if I saw one though, I am super introverted and being around anyone drains me after a bit...except for a small amount of people who I am close with.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Mar 2017 23:14

I guess we have all had bad experiences without knowing quite what was going on.. This really does affect any of us both mentally and physically.. Sometimes we just have to cut them lose, or they will monopolise our time and to be jealous of us having other friends apart from them is very controlling and is a form of abuse..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

NIGHT WALKER

Post by NIGHT WALKER » 03 Jun 2017 03:46

Of course they are. Not sure "vampires" is really accurate, as in the traditional sense, but drawing energy just a modern notion that the part of the "body' is "removed, just not blood, if you go along with the notions that "vampires" actually existed, not counting Vlad, ruler but not someone Stoker would try to recreate.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Oct 2017 19:20

It has been described the a 'Blood sucker' might not actually physically suck blood but con money.. It is just a Metafore.... Inlife sadly there are those who give their all and then some and others who want the world to owe them a living if you see what they mean..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.