Halloween on Really

Talk about other paranormal shows you watch here.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Re: Halloween on Really

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Nov 2018 22:09

I think that is quite valid... I do think there was a distant relative of my mums who passed with some form of Dementia but Iwas a kid at the time. I just remember her being rather strange when she came to our house for tea.. I do not think anyone would have tried to contact her.. Bear in mind no one spoke of anything spiritual in those days for fear of being 'labelled' as crazy..

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 12 Nov 2018 23:07

I don't know, but I did have a lady with dementia who wasn't told her son died but she knew because he'd visited her the night he passed. She knew. Her family didn't want her to be told and told her he'd gone to India, I wouldn't lie to her, so I told her that he was safe now and had no pain anymore. She said she knew he was better now. I know she knew, because she said he was standing by her bed and she knew he couldn't stand.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 13 Nov 2018 00:41

After my dad died, my mum said he had paid her a visit..She said, he came and sat on her bed and she said he was walkng upright not bent over...

When my partner died 2 yrs ago his mum had dementia and she was told he had died by her grand daughter yet she kept asking everyone how was he getting on.. They didn't want to distress her so they just said he looked about the same the last time they saw him...His family do not want me to visit her as she is bound to ask me about him and I do not like to re inforce delusions.. But 2 minute later she has forgotten she asked anything.. I would ner want to upset her..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 13 Nov 2018 22:35

That's why I wonder about the 'rules' of becoming/being a ghost. Some say it's unfinished business; well someone with dementia won't remember and then can't resolve it and would be trapped forever. They are prone to wandering, getting lost and panicking.

I would like to think there was some kind of system that vulnerable people were looked after, like children, those who can't problem solve and fend for themselves. If being a ghost is like being in limbo, it's not a choice for them and it seems unfair. . But there are lots of children ghosts, so there doesn't seem to be a decent scheme of 'fetching them' and not just leaving them lost.

Or does the 'grand scheme of things' plan for mediums on the living side to be able to help and send on the ones who get missed?

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 14 Nov 2018 00:13

Its very difficult, The little boy in France, I do not think he understood, I do not think he was understood in life too. He was educated at home on his own and a old lady ? a grandhother ?? sat outside the school room to stop him leaving..
I cannot get a lot more info as its not verifyable as historical records were missing due to occupation during the WW11.
Records went missing as there were Collaborators living in fear of discovery..So there is a vast hidden history..

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 14 Nov 2018 00:47

Some, if not many think of ghosts as a residual energy. Rather like a pair of old shoes that someone wore. The shoes would wear and mould themselves to the feet of their owner. If that owner then passed those shoes onto you, you would find wearing them odd, as although they might be your size, they would have worn to fit someone else's feet and so you might stumble around in them for a while.
A ghost is not like someone who has moved to New Zealand and so you can hold a conversation with them on the telephone and they would be the same person. More like inheriting a mobile phone. It would have been customized to suit it's former owner, so although you could still use it, it would be full of it's previous owner's telephone contacts, favourite music clips and Facebook "likes." So it is with a ghost, they are not the person who has died, just a software package programmed by the deceased to answer questions in a certain way, to play back their experiences in a certain way and to interact with you the way a computer interacts with you - so, on a rather basic level! :ghost:

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 Nov 2018 22:43

I have read the above post Juno and have wondered if you have ever 'interacted with a spirit orghost if you will.. or had one interact with you... Residual energies are just that, a replay an echo of a past that under certain conditions replays a snapshot in time..
But actually having a child spirit physically interact with you on 3 separate occasions over a period of months, is to me totally different . In a way some people might be scared, but I considered it a priviledge that this spirit child trusted me enough to interact with me.. Even though I was in a different building at the same venue that little spirit boy sought me out..I have discussed this with a couple of Medium friends and they all say, that I need to next time help him move on to be with his mother etc.. I physically have to be there to do this..

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 16 Nov 2018 01:38

An intriguing point Bluey and very well put. Although to my mind it could still be a vestige, an "echo" of the past one's existence.
I must clarify that by saying that I'm not talking of such an "Echo" as being like a photograph or a tape recording. It is far more advanced or complicated than that. If everything I did, everything I thought and everything I felt was recorded, was imprinted onto the ether, onto the universe it'self, then like a computer I had programmed, it would answer you exactly the way I had programmed it to answer you. I love my mummy, so if you asked it if it loved it's mummy, it would say "yes." If I didn't like cabbage and you asked it if it liked cabbage it would say "no." You might think you were conversing with a living entity but you would not be, you would still be talking to a computer - an advanced Artificial Intelligence, but still a computer. A recording device, just an interactive one. Like those machines you speak to when you try to contact your local government office, "please state your problem," "did you say cabbage?" "please say Yes or No..." It is still a machine, an Echo - not a real person. Try asking real time questions like, "what colour is my dress?" "who is Prime Minister" or "what's the weather like outside?" (Mind you, if it sais "raining" that is not proof that it is a living entity!) :rofl:

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 16 Nov 2018 12:10

How will you help the little boy Bluelighttouch?

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 16 Nov 2018 15:55

Well guys my problem is that the little boy in question either has learning difficulties or is Autistic... So it is going to be difficult under those circumstances alone. To make it even more difficult the venue is in France in my friends place in the Dordoygnr near St Emillion. Some things I know some I don't,I know he is french and the name I got from him was 'Gille which I believe is short for Gilbert.. He dates back maybe 100 years or so. I cannot inagine he got much help for his situation at that time.. So the situation is not going to be a 'Normal spirit rescue.. So as it is a sensitive situation I need to take advice on this.. The property the boy lived in was built in 1848 so its difficult to pim point exactly when.

He is the only child spirit I have encountered there.. Plenty of others unrelated to him. So you can see the problem.