Halloween on Really

Talk about other paranormal shows you watch here.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Re: Halloween on Really

Post by bluelighttouch » 09 Nov 2018 16:33

I often think it must be dead boring being a ghost, nothing to do except throw lil bits of debris at people or pop light bulbs and roll the odd barrel. Lower the temperature and slam doors shut to freakpeople out..
They seem to just make the same movements, walk the same route on a road they died on or stand looking out if a window, aiting for someone that never comes etc.. So its a pretty unfullfilling existance..

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 09 Nov 2018 19:57

That does sound boring and not even a cup of tea at the end of the day.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 10 Nov 2018 13:20

Really was dead boting last nifgt toom Ghost Adventures I only saw the last minute of it as I was in the chat room on here.. MH well they showed the Ashwell prison one AGAIN!!!!!
Yea Teait must be boring but I guess spirit do not need food for ebergy they use us as their energy sourve, ourselves and the power pack in our cameras, torches and our phones etc...

Last wednesday night I went to anevening of Clairvoyance to support my friend who was the working Medium and Lesley the lady running the event.. I had to smile when my mate was giving a reading to a sitter ans she said the lady in spirit was raising a glass of wine to her friends on the earth plane and eating chocolate!! I thought this was 'Cobblers' but it made people laugh... I do not think it would go down well in a sp church but inthis sma;; group no one minded..

I thought, I wonder how they got it delivered :lol: when I cannot get Morrisons to deliver shopping to me 4 miles away...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 10 Nov 2018 18:49

There was a lovely lady in a nursing home who constantly shouted "cup of tea" and for a few days after she passed the call bell in her room and the sensor kept going off (even after they unplugged the sensor mat) so they started leaving cups of tea on the bedside table. The staff were lovely, bless them they were still talking to her and leaving her those cups of tea. I'd get frustrated if there was a cup of tea and I couldn't drink it.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 10 Nov 2018 23:31

:D Yeah me too, did it stop the spooky buzzer going?

I almost forgot whilst my friend was demonstrating she brought thru two babies that did not touch the earth plane.. The moments later the lady said yes and confirmed the losses,,,suddenly a toy in a pile behind my friend began to play it was a wand and played Twinkle twinkle little star.. No one was with in 10 feet of it.. It happened again 5 minutes later when the lady was told her babies 'grow up ni spirit'..

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 11 Nov 2018 07:51

They said it did and it all stopped after about 10 days. It was interesting because it was the call bell and she hadn't been able to use it due to her dementia, had never shown any recognition of it. There were no electrical faults found. If it had been another person wandering in there the door sensor would have gone off, but the door sensors never sounded. No evidence of mice either (I know they can cause electrical problems).

This lady had a history of throwing cups of tea at people and scratching people who came near her. None of the teas they left in the room after she passed showed any evidence of being touched. I thought the staff had a very good approach, it was her room until she left and they were still looking after her.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 11 Nov 2018 20:19

I winder what happened when the next personmoved in, did the sensor activation stop?
I have had strange things happen at work, like the cardiac arrest bleeps going off and it came thru the tv in the ward and all those people heard it all..
I have had dd things here too, like I came home and found the tv turned its self on when I was out.. Usual stuff like a fully charged mobile draining of power etc..

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 11 Nov 2018 23:47

It happened a few times a day for just over a week and then everything was quiet. The staff were convinced it was her; apparently the first couple of nights it made them jump, but they all seemed very matter of fact about it.

Maybe it did work for her and it was reassuring that people were still bringing her tea. I'd have thought it would be frustrating that it's there and she can't have it. If I could see and smell my morning coffee and there was an invisible force that meant I couldn't drink it, I'd be really distressed.

Mind, I'd met her 3 times in the 2 months before she passed and I only knew her at that advanced stage of her dementia. She might've been a far more patient person before the dementia.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Nov 2018 17:36

Very true..
I have heard a former member on here K9 who had his own security business and he used to do dog patrols in a old disued care home and he said buzzers would go off sometimes there too, so its not an isolated incident...

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 12 Nov 2018 20:47

No, I'm used to hearing that. I just honestly would have expected her to be one who knocked the cup over, as she did in life.

I do wonder whether the dementia goes away though, when they pass. If after the initial confusion they can go back to their old selves and remember people again.