Halloween on Really

Talk about other paranormal shows you watch here.

Téa
Great Britain

Re: Halloween on Really

Post by Téa » 30 Oct 2018 22:39

It wouldn't surprise me if they did. I don't trust them either. I think they fake things and move the cutlery to create drama too.

I did enjoy the Ghost Adventures, but once again it felt like it hadn't finished. The credits practically cut Aaron off mid sentence. They could have edited out the horseplay and the cat stroking and given it a conclusion.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Oct 2018 22:44

Well the lil kitten wasn't scared to be there was it.. YeahI was astounded when it finished,had to look at my watch in disbelief!!
I have never been to this venue,, Ixertainly donot need to faje stuff, I don't have to look too hard either as they tend to come and find me..So uf you want activity in a venue :lol: invite me round.. :) :ghost: :ghost:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 31 Oct 2018 20:11

Tonight sees the Demon House that Zak from Ghost Adventures recently purchased.. I think he might regret it after all when he wants to sell it again who is going to want to buy it :lol: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :boo:
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 31 Oct 2018 21:11

Ok Demon house is on at 10pm but they speak of a Jail cells.. is this an earlier episode.. The Demonhoise is billed for later on tonight.. So no Mh then.. If Zak is gonna do the Demon House,will he have the team backing him up... we shal see. Mean while Ijust ate a very sticky Toffee apple ..

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 31 Oct 2018 21:16

No this is a prison in Arizona. With very odd EMF readings...

Demon House is on at 10pm.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 31 Oct 2018 21:38

Yep I just looked,, Will it be subtitled for you?

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 31 Oct 2018 23:33

i am still watching it, it is not what I expected.. I heard it took 4 yrs to complete this doco.. I have to say I wouldn't like to visit there.. Even someone who tried to remotely remove the Demonic entity was affected.. :eek:

I have tried to remotetley fix 'spirit'i ntrusuins'' which were not Demonic'... Not an everyday thing for me.. I sure would not want to get involved with this kind of thing...

This is why I think Fred Batt is an Idiot.. He thinks he is being amusing messing with things on MH programs.. He is not setting a good example.. and they are other idiots that will try and emulate things...

The Doctor who attened had multiple organ failure thru being there... The Cameraman vomiting blood, going nuts etc...
the camera man threatens Zak with viokence tellng him to go to the bedroom and break mirror and use the glass tocut hus throat.. The guy refuse help so was removed from the team.. Suffered lasting mental effects.. of help..
zak suffered severve eye pain and now has permanent double vision and has to have prism glasses, he had surgery but they say the damage in permanent..

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 01 Nov 2018 07:19

Yes, it was fully subtitled.

It was a bit like he poked a bear and cried wounded after it clawed him back.

Now I understand the whole being conflicted due to his Catholic upbringing bit.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Nov 2018 16:30

Cannot say I am familiar with catholic upbringing excep that priests doing Exhorcisms invariably make things worse..

I couldnot understand why he got so involved against all sensible advice this doco caused irreparable harm to so many people and the unexplained deaths of a good few more in the time of 4 yrs to make this film....

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 01 Nov 2018 22:47

This is probably a whole entire thread elsewhere already...

....but what do his different gadgets do?

What is a Puck 2?
What is an Ovilus?