Halloween on Really

Talk about other paranormal shows you watch here.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Re: Halloween on Really

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 Oct 2018 22:00

Watching Ghost Adventure they are in a former recording studio called The Alley.. Supposed to be 17 spooks there.. A lot of people who worked theredied mysteriously.. Some interesting phenomena vice box said turn off equipment before they could react all the gear got turned off !!!! The venue is affecting Jay, making him feel bad sick.. Temp drops of 6 degrees!!,

They were in the brick room where stars signed the bricks.. MJ, Bob Marley Curt Cobain etc..Wow.. very good tonight..

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 29 Oct 2018 22:07

It looked like the EVP in the attic was interesting. The subtitle came up "aggressively flirting with Aaron", but it was a bit strong for flirting!

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 Oct 2018 22:46

I must have been making a coffee then :lol:
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 29 Oct 2018 23:07

Well, if the voices were saying those things I understand his reaction. He has such an expressive face. I blushed for him.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 Oct 2018 23:30

:rofl: Why do things always happen when I am getting a drink...
:rolleyes:

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Oct 2018 21:14

Ghost Adventures again.. A couple of gold n' silver mines in Califoria The Kenedy mine had 30 deaths the other Arganor had a fire 47 men died in the fire.. The two mines are side bt side.. A guy was investigating anf a spirit marked him on the back of the neck, something possessed him and made him have flashes of violence.. The man is really scared evennow..
They revisit the area where George was attacked.. He is with them and he is shaking. I am surprised he went in with them. We shall see

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 30 Oct 2018 21:31

Great British Bake Off Final was more scream and horrified reaction inducing than Most Haunted.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Oct 2018 22:15

I followed a bread recipe from thebake off site for Spelt bread, followed it to the letter it never roseit was like abrick!!! I reckon they left something out..

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 30 Oct 2018 22:39

It wouldn't surprise me if they did. I don't trust them either. I think they fake things and move the cutlery to create drama too.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 30 Oct 2018 22:39

I did enjoy the Ghost Adventures, but once again it felt like it hadn't finished. The credits practically cut Aaron off mid sentence. They could have edited out the horseplay and the cat stroking and given it a conclusion.