Halloween on Really

Talk about other paranormal shows you watch here.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Re: Halloween on Really

Post by bluelighttouch » 23 Oct 2018 21:39

Maybe but will see how things go. My transport from this couple is very spasmodic.. The other disappointing facot is this lady always drinks too much and her hubby drives.. He is sensible, she is not.. I do not know if I can be bothered with her attention seeking behaviour...:D

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne
Great Britain

Post by Sherryanne » 24 Oct 2018 14:28

Lols - see if you think you can put up with it on the day!

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Oct 2018 16:34

I will eait and see...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Oct 2018 10:31

Was out lat night so I got home halfway thru Mh, Iguess they screamed without me :lol: I did catch a little of Ghost Chasers with Ian Lawman but it was late and I should have recorded it..

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Oct 2018 22:15

Got 'Help my house is haunted' on..its that french investigator sandy.. They are in a castle not to far fromAberdeen.. Did not catch the naHe says he is seeing a knight, idiot man all the castles have suits of armour on mannikins lol.me.. I have been to a few.. Fivey Castle.. not been there..Beautiful castle and full of contents..which is good.. Blair Castle is truly amazing. Lionel Ritchie got married there..Ghost chasers comeson later..

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Oct 2018 18:49

Wonder what tinight in Really wil bring ..

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Oct 2018 21:23

Well I have Ghost Adventires on currently, they are exploring the macabre collectionin a Ripleys Delive it on not museum...
Seems like there are genuine cases of spiritual attachment and not just to an object.. it followed a staff member home andgot into bed with her..and on top of her ie an Incubus!! Many many items with sacrificual attachments ie a sacrafical sword that was used to kill people.. :eek:

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 28 Oct 2018 22:11

I felt like that Ghost Adventures wasn't finished. It was as if it needed a part 2 or a longer episode.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Oct 2018 23:00

Yes I know what you mean no conclusuion

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Oct 2018 23:14

Helo my house is haunted... They are at the Skirrid Inn in the Breckon Beacons.. Have heard of that place and I have been to a spooky venu in that area called Hafan Y Coed. Means Haven of Trees.. That was were we did a whole weeks worth of invos..

So we have Sany with the french accent.. Who is Fanny Price? A landlady in the 1700...she tragically died leaving 4 children,, A smell of Lacender occurs when she is around..We shall see what happens..
At least they have a sensative/phychic person.
It is common for Inns to be Court houses and death sentances were handed out.. This too is a common practice..

It happened here locally too just a mere 8 miles from me..