Halloween on Really

Talk about other paranormal shows you watch here.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Re: Halloween on Really

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Nov 2018 23:34

An Ovulus is a random word genit.. erator with 5000 + words in its memory.. A Pucj 2 never heard of it. So manypeople now have life changinh health issues becaud=seof this doco..Really Zakwas crazy to buy the p[lace and now it has wrecked so many lives and caused the death of others..
Best thing is to blow it to bits and never allow access or building on that site again..

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 02 Nov 2018 02:23

But even though he destroyed the house he kept bits. Significant staircase and a barrel of the soil.

It seemed a bit pathological to me. "I know that X is bad for me and others, but I've given it up, except...." Like an alcoholic keeping hust one bottle of bourbon, one of vodka and keeping them in a cabinet for just in case and stroking them weekly.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 02 Nov 2018 17:38

I saw a bit of the live thing at Zak Bagans museum this afternoon (it's my day off). He's made the bits from the basement at the Demon House into a room at his museum.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 02 Nov 2018 19:30

OMG has he never heard of Spiritual attachment !! It has been a very expensive lesson for him and sadly life changing for a lot of others as well as for him..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 02 Nov 2018 21:41

I have no clue what he's playing at. I could see he was quite narcissistic before, but after today oy!! He has a collection of what he believes are dangerous items that he's warning everyone else about and knows his staff are being harmed and then just opens all the boxes, leaves them in these rooms, tries to make them do things they don't want to do.

He's invited a witch called Lady Snake to invoke some entities, she won't tell him who or what she has let in. She's even said to him there's something attached to him.

It was all for shock factor. There was no real investigation. It was just all chaotic.

The early Ghost Adventures episodes I found far more intriguing than Most Haunted in terms of the actual investigation of paranormal activity. I knew that I wasn't keen on Zak's character, but the more I watch the more I think he's the sort of person who is fundamentally unsuitable for this sort of thing.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 02 Nov 2018 22:12

I just watched a short part of a GA epi. in some woods.. Then MH almost live in Ashwell prision is being shown again on Really.. its no but only listening to it..

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Nov 2018 14:57

:ghost: :P :ghost: After out 13 nights of spooky shows they are now pumping out repeats.. emon house on ukplay and MH's Almost live at Ashwell prison was shown again last night.. I didn't re watch as I know Yvette is gonna get locked in a cell and squeem :lol:

Ghost Adventure wason but I only saw 10 minutes of it as I forgot to look in..

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 07 Nov 2018 21:41

Most Haunted Nearly Live on Halloween was all repeats! or should I say hauntings from the past? :eek:

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 07 Nov 2018 23:20

:rofl: Isn't allhaunting from the past :lol: kindadifficult to haunt from the future but its an interesting concept if you are a fan of Time Travel..

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 09 Nov 2018 01:32

Well, the very first "haunting" in recorded history - from Ancient Greece, was of a King who met his future self - warning his younger self not to attack the city he was planning to invade. Many Ghost stories from Charles Dickens to P.D. James concern people who are given warnings from their future selves or people who they have yet to meet.
So who knows?! :eek: