New Show

Talk about other paranormal shows you watch here.

bluelighttouch

Re: New Show

Post by bluelighttouch » 16 Sep 2017 22:25

:lol: I have to say I know Ian Lawman from way back.. He is a lovely genuine guy.. Not seen him in a while.. I am not familiar with Harwich Fort.. Didn't know they had one :D

I do know Dover Castle very well paranormally the most active part is The Keep and not the Medieval tunnels or St Johns Tower.. The underground hospital is not active even tho they pretend it is by projecting clips from a public information film and project it on a water vapour at the end of the corridor..Its activated by a pressure pad as you step out of the ols operating theatr into the rear corridor.. So Sad when the venue stoops to that kind of trick..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Shipton

Post by Shipton » 12 Oct 2017 14:41

How's the show so far? I take it you guys like it? Not seen any episodes yet but if it's good, I'll catch up.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 17 Oct 2017 17:33

I think it was just the one episode Shipton. But I am hoping they'll have one over Halloween.

It was disappointing tbh. One reason being they don't spend enough time on one subject when something is happening. Another they had that stupid bloke 'Bear' from the reality shows involved. He acted like a little boy. Why they had him on I don't know. He certainly doesn't entertain me. And from the reviews on it he doesn't anyone else either. There were many complaints about him and how he ruined it with his childishness. Actually he's an insult to a child lols. So if there is another I hope they pick a decent group of people to take part.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Oct 2017 20:30

I have not watched it.. Do not even know when and where lol..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 17 Oct 2017 21:18

I don't at the moment. I will look out for it over Halloween, just in case.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 Oct 2017 22:26

I have just watch the Ghost Chasers epi filmed at Harwich Redoubt Fort.. Berlimey Ian Lawman with Hair!!! When Ilast saw him he was a clean shaven head and beardless lol..I barely recognised him. Yet hehe, I'd recognise his tattoos..

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 01 Nov 2017 15:06

Lols - I taped the MH. I went to bed when it started and finished a book on my kindle.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Nov 2017 20:13

I hope you enjoy watching it then.. It was good but I do feel sorry for the poor dog :D