Derek Acorah on CBB

Talk about other paranormal shows you watch here.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Derek Acorah on CBB

Post by Sherryanne » 03 Aug 2017 17:07

I was surprised to see Derek Acorah on Celeb Big Brother. I used to love watching Most Haunted when he was on it.

Of course as MH evolved just about everyone on it has been discredited. I saw DA live and he didn't come across as well charisma wise - or anything wise come to that. Even so I still find him entertaining and I found myself worrying for him when he couldn't find a bed last night lols - How sad am I :lol:

I saw the headline on a paper this morning which read that he's saying the Big Brother House has/is being visited by Jade and David Guest. So I will be watching to see if he says anymore about this or he reveals anything about his time on MH.

bluelighttouch

Re: Derek Acorah on CBB

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Aug 2017 21:42

I met him once, that was enough he was rushing thru a door that I was entering, he knocked me to one side, didn't even apologise.. I thought him very rude.. Iwas talking with Colin Fry a few minutes later and he was appaolled at him.. But he said 'Not surprised'.. Colin and I met up many times over the years at many events.. Such alovely funny guy.. I had an invite to his funeral but couldn't bear to go even thought it was onky about 30 miles away..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 07 Aug 2017 17:19

It was sad Colin Fry dying so young. I always felt he was genuine and a really nice bloke. I have the Magnus Tapes and find them most impressive.

What I do find puzzling though is that when Magnus spoke through him he said, 'There are no evil spirits'. I would like to think that but there are many mediums who say differently.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 07 Aug 2017 22:32

I have ben with Colin in a Mediums convention in Weston a few years back.. He did a Trance Dem and Magnuscomes thru, I found Magnus to be quite amusing with a dry sense of humour.. He used to make bawdy remards about ladies... Considering Colin was openly gay it always made me smile..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 08 Aug 2017 16:44

Lols - I don't know of any well known Trance mediums now. But I suppose anyone in the right mind wouldn't let it known to the wider public. Once the media get word of it they will pull it apart.

Such a shame but there will always be cynical doubters who want to cause harm. The rest of us have to suffer for it.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 08 Aug 2017 21:33

Well no one pulls me apart over Trance lol.. It is generally not perfor,ed for public demonstration// I had a paranormal group ask to film me and I was advised to refuse them... Idid co operate with them over a book think it is called Paranormal Essex by Dave Scanlon... I am still awaiting my free copy lol.. I am supposedly given credit for the Ghosts of Great Chalvedon Hall a former hunting lodge of Henry rnd..

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 09 Aug 2017 12:43

Sounds interesting!

I have seen a trance medium - some 8 or 9 years ago. She is still alive but must be in her 80s. I don't think she still does it. I saw her perform twice. I don't remember her name. She was part of a spiritualist church for years but rarely goes now.