Celebrity Haunted Hotel

Talk about other paranormal shows you watch here.

bluelighttouch

Re: Celebrity Haunted Hotel

Post by bluelighttouch » 31 Oct 2016 16:42

Sherryanne wrote:That's interesting. Have you always had your 'gift' or did you have to work at it, Blt?
I was aware of Spirit as a child, but my mother did not want to draw attention to it..It was frowned on.But my nan knew and I could talk to her about it. It got stronger when I wasabout 13, yet I never had any fear of it, even when I saw a full blown manifestation at home.. Lot of things happened therem I sort of thought it was normal. My school friend live 100yds from me, her Mum was a Medium and things happened in her house too. We were holding seances when I was 15, glass Divination not a Ouija board. :D :ghost:
I did persue it seriously in later years and did train at The Arthur Findlay College of Psychic Science at Stansted... You have to work at it..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 31 Oct 2016 16:52

I imagine you do to get the best out of it Blt. Yours sounds like a fun and interesting childhood. I suppose that when you are born with something you see it as normal so take it more in your stride.
Holding séances at 15! Wow!

I have read Arthur Findlay's book several times, but being a certain age the name won't come to me. Anyway, it has to be one of my favourites. A fascinating read with his study of John Sloane. Hope I got that name right lols.

Must dash off now for my Halloween night!

Have a good one.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 31 Oct 2016 18:26

I have not really genned up on Arthur Findlay other that he left his huge sppoky proerty to the SNU as a college to teach Mediumship. The locals call the place Spooks Hall.. it is very active, All my courses there were residential :eek: :ghost2:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.