Celebrity Haunted Hotel

Talk about other paranormal shows you watch here.

junoomaha

Re: Celebrity Haunted Hotel

Post by junoomaha » 29 Oct 2016 13:15

I'll probably start live recording on the set top box, while watching X-Factor. Then when X-Factor is over a whole hour will have passed so I can fast forward the adverts and indeed the show - if it really is that bad!!

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 29 Oct 2016 13:29

The adverts do get on my nerves as they come every ten minutes as the night goes on. Good idea to tape and watch back!

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 Oct 2016 21:43

I put it onin the background, a bit of screaming just now but I never looked up to see what it was.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Oct 2016 11:06

I had it on in the background as its a long program and if they do get anything , we all know they will get excited and repeat it over and over.. :lol: Needless to say they did capture an inage in a nirror which they say was a face..Well if Juno was here,he would say,'Paradoila' .. this is kind of where our brains fill in the dots to give an image.. It was a blurry image too.

So not exactly conclusive though they patted themselves on their backs and crowed about it being the first image of spirit shown or captured... Hmm what a laugh RH has better pics, so did I, until my mobile company wiped my phone lat year!! We never crowed about it. :forum:
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 30 Oct 2016 13:01

Quite right Bluey, that face in the mirror did look like a greasy stain illuminated by the flash light,
but it did still have the proportions and markings of a face. What was more interesting is that one
of the group (one of the disbelievers) couldn't even make it out as a face even though it did look
very much like one - reverse paradolia?

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Oct 2016 15:43

Yes but do you remember those books that were all the rage 20 yrs back where theprintedpicture had odd perspectives and there were hidden images in the art work. Not many people could see those either, until that is people were advised not to look at the image but to focus past it. Then and only then the eye picked up the image..

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 30 Oct 2016 15:54

I watched last night and thought it was probably paradolia, but yes, I could see the 'face'. We can rarely, if ever, know for sure. Sally and the woman she was with sounded convincing about their experiences overnight when a child touched one on the knee. Again we can't know. Interesting to consider it happened though.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Oct 2016 16:31

Yes she said it was a childs hand.. Obviously a small gentle light touch.. The nearest I came was a spirit child taking hold of my little finger on my right hand. That was a while back at Mary Kings CloseinEdiburgh.. But I got an image of a little girl of about 2 ish and the name /annie.. Was with my late partner and it was pitch black.. We had separate from the main group and when we caught up with them a minute later they entered 'Annies room'' Confirmation for me..

I knew Annies room existed from MH going there years before but had no idea we were about a 100 ft from it when she made her presence known. It just seemed natural to me..
I'm glad at least she didn't run away screaming.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 31 Oct 2016 13:35

That's interesting. Have you always had your 'gift' or did you have to work at it, Blt?

magicmuggle01

Post by magicmuggle01 » 31 Oct 2016 16:28

Is there anyway that a televised show of this (and others) nature can really beyond a doubt prove that it's not all faked?
http://adminchill.freeforums.org