Celebrity Haunted Hotel

Talk about other paranormal shows you watch here.

Topic author
StephieAck

Celebrity Haunted Hotel

Post by StephieAck » 27 Oct 2016 19:41

This starts tonight on W (used to be Watch?) at 9pm for five nights.
Anyone watching?
I will be watching this first one tonight to see how it goes, I don't like the whole celebrity hype thing, but it is worth a watch I think.

Topic author
StephieAck

Re: Celebrity Haunted Hotel

Post by StephieAck » 27 Oct 2016 21:57

Never mind, it is pathetic! Truly don't waste your time!

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 28 Oct 2016 08:36

Whilst taking it all with a pinch of salt I quite enjoyed it. Admittedly very basic, but light and entertaining. At least not full of screams lols.

Topic author
StephieAck

Post by StephieAck » 28 Oct 2016 10:01

Sherryanne wrote:Whilst taking it all with a pinch of salt I quite enjoyed it. Admittedly very basic, but light and entertaining. At least not full of screams lols.
But full of celebrities that are so silly that they don't want to do challenges and are so scared they want to leave, that and one that has to be removed from the situation for blatantly faking. I would love to see a proper investigation at that location. Apart from John, no one seemed to be happy to be there are join in fully. I will watch tonight to see if there are improvements when some new blood is injected in. Doesn't help that I cant stand Jamelia.
I went in to it with a pinch of salt too, but its just like a lot of people are with the paranormal...they don't take it seriously and make fun of those of us that are in it.
Ah well eh.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 28 Oct 2016 16:30

Yes, totally see your point StephieAck. I would love to have a serious programme on the subject but it doesn't look like we will get it anytime soon. I have lost trust in them all tbh but I do like the look of the hotel they are in. It does look spooky. Definitely play its part. I can't stand Jamelia either. She has a bad attitude overall. I will watch some tonight and see if it's worth stopping up for.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Oct 2016 18:04

Not seen this program yet and have to say I avoid Celeb anythings... They seem only intent in there own self promotion.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 Oct 2016 00:08

Watched too long no action or results,, they even used a frsnks box ie busted radio lol.. I only watch it cos Anthony Cottonwas in it..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Loch Ness lass

Post by Loch Ness lass » 29 Oct 2016 09:43

I have just watched this copycat rubbish which I recorded. Cannot believe they let a guest continue throwing stuff before removing him. 1 more episode to fast forward through.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 Oct 2016 11:26

I do not think I will bother lol.. I think its just a fake lead up to Halloween Samhain.. Which is a Pagan kind of Harvest Festival really :lol: An excuse for quaffing ale and cider and feasting... Ghosties are a modern interpretation of the unfair treatment of the wise ones. Herbalists and Healers denounced as Witches just to grab their goods and chattels thus putting business rivals outta business and making the Infrmant a bit richer... :?: :drink: :sweets: :mhf:

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 29 Oct 2016 13:09

It was very slow going and, like you say, Blt, nothing happened. But at least they aren't faking that part lols. It was bad that that idiot through stuff the night before. I hadn't known about that till I saw it last night. I had big doubts about the throwing at the time though. Anyone can do that when the cameras aren't in the right direction.

Even so, right now I am in the need of light entertainment and I do like the atmosphere which comes from the surrounding, so I will watch again tonight when I am back in from my meal lols