Ghost Hunters International

Talk about other paranormal shows you watch here.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Ghost Hunters International

Post by bluelighttouch » 16 Aug 2015 10:53

As a paranormal investigation program I quite like this one.. Their investigations are by invitation and they do periodically get some good evidence..
I am watching one now on a plantation house and the former owner who was a Mrs Annie Palmer who owned many slaves and was quite cruel to them. She was murdered by a former lover who was one of her slaves, he stabbed her and the wounds proved fatal..
The Former slves were from many different origins including Haiti, where Voodoo is very much alive... :eek: The former owner Mrs Palmer has been seen standing looking out the window surveying all she owned...The smell of perfume and also the aroma of tobacco smoke..

Haiti has never been a place I'd want to visit.. The closest I got was the Dominican Republic.. Any spirits I contacted there were jolly, smiling ladies in national dress with a colourful head wraps...I recall an old gentleman with a tatty straw hat and round gold rim glasses.. I had similar experiebces in other eastern caribean islands too.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.