good old john humphries of ancient ram inn

Talk about other paranormal shows you watch here.

Topic author
k9-sec.co.uk

good old john humphries of ancient ram inn

Post by k9-sec.co.uk » 26 Nov 2014 19:25

just a heads up that theres a repeat at 1am fri 28nov of ghost adventures from johns house
tune in to see what sheila meant about the motorbike in the kitchen
also john tells us how he gets sexually interfered with in bed by unseen hands!!!
my mum used to tell me off for that.anyway the programme is good. :lol:

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: good old john humphries of ancient ram inn

Post by kayls » 26 Nov 2014 22:29

awesome, sounds good :)

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Nov 2014 00:15

:rofl: I was at an invoat The Ancient Ram Inn in Gloucestershire and I actually phone Kayls whilst I was there.. the guy had a motorbike in the so called lounge too.. He personally told me that he was 'Pulled from his bed and a spirit had its way with hi, many times...He used to sleep in the old saloon bar...There was a dead crow hanging down over the old sofa he slept on...And a hole in the floor underneath it where they found the bones of a tiny baby.. The place is a rat infested tip...
Is he still alive?? He was 80 odd 4 years ago when I met him...
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
k9-sec.co.uk

Post by k9-sec.co.uk » 28 Nov 2014 00:48

he was definately still going strong as recently as 4 days ago anyway.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Nov 2014 10:57

I stayed up to watch it in the early hours... I had to laugh, he never had a bit of red hair before it seemed it was Catweasle hair style in wirey grey... I felt asleep towards the end then woke up and another program was on.. I did however have the presence of mind to Tivo it...

I never got into the Bishops room as when we tried it the door wouldn't open. Some of my group did gain access.. John told them that you cannot get into the room unless you ask out.. I concentrated on the Witches room where I detected a female presence in the corner of the room. I also was interested in the downstairs bar area where John slept and the dilapidated Barn area where Stu reckons he was beat up and thrown to the ground, yeah right.. I'd stay he tripped over all the debris on the floor.

Johns daughter brings him groceries, but she won't stay there, its in and out..
John told me that the local council want to demolish the place, but they can't do anything until after he dies. Re the motorbikes. I don't think they are usable, not these days.. John is a virtual recluse.

I knew about the Ley lines as I have a book on it, so I know the Stonehenge one that runs thru the Inn and also Glastonbury Tor.
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
k9-sec.co.uk

Post by k9-sec.co.uk » 28 Nov 2014 18:57

i bet if they build over the land after demolition,that there will be some seriously pissed off activity. :eek:

Bobtheghost

Post by Bobtheghost » 14 Dec 2014 20:40

Its such an interesting place!

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 Dec 2014 21:45

Honestly its like living in a skip, you really have to see it, to believe that anyone would want to live there in that pickle...

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 15 Dec 2014 23:47

yeah, it looked like that on most haunted. looks a bit chaotic. it even looks like the kind of place that is haunted.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Dec 2014 23:05

The pub is built on a pagam burial ground.. hemce the activity.. various acts of decicration even for Pagans, have involved the partial digging up of childrens bones etc... a dead black Crow hangs over one of the holes dug, in the bar..
If they filled it in and brought it back up to ground level, I get the impression from the locals that a car park is what the village desperately needs.. It might be better than building houses on it....:eek: Imagine that...