NEW SERIES FACT OR FAKED

Talk about other paranormal shows you watch here.

Topic author
GHOSTGIRL
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

NEW SERIES FACT OR FAKED

Post by GHOSTGIRL » 23 Oct 2010 15:10

this is on wednesdays 8-9pm on syfy ch. virgin 135/sky129/skyhd214
watched the first one thursday. thought it was quite good . first one was about a ghost car and second one was about lights in the sky. this is an american programme where a group of people look at footage of paranormal, alien ect and decide weather its a fake or fact and if its fact they go and investigate it and try and see they can debunk it or not.

anyone else watched the first one yet

http://www.karenscause.co.uk/news%20and%20events.htm

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 23 Oct 2010 17:32

Actually you pipped me, I'm viewing this program currently.. I don't know if this is the same program ie the first or the second one.
This features lights in the sky too, also a weird moving pyramid shape in the sky above Moscow.
I reserve judgement until I have seen more..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

andrea
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by andrea » 23 Oct 2010 17:32

No havnt watched it but sounds intresting may have to tune in on wed to see whats its like

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 23 Oct 2010 19:52

Right I have just watched two episodes of this new series on syfy catch up. I have to say I am quite impressed. They tried to replicate events to eliminate false positives and hoaxes. They even captured footage on strange ufo type lights them selves.
Verdict.. definately worth a look.
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Nov 2010 16:43

This was on again last night, again they really looked into certain reports of phenomena.. Thought they were looking into why a car or bus appeared to be pushed up hill by 'unseen hands'.
I think I would have solved that pretty quick myself with a spirit level..It took them the whole program to work out it was on a downward slope not an upward one. :rolleyes:

capedcrusader

Post by capedcrusader » 12 Nov 2010 18:08

I've seen this programme too. Though it appears to be on Thurday not a Wednesday. So far so good. I agree about the spirit level though, although it was obvious it was an optical illusion. :)

Topic author
GHOSTGIRL

Post by GHOSTGIRL » 16 Nov 2010 17:46

i got the day wrong sorry lol, the one thing i have noticed about this programme is whenever they have a case in the uk to look at they never decide to visit it do they they always give it a miss

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Nov 2010 16:55

Maybe their $$ are not worth as much in the EU :rofl:

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 02 Dec 2010 22:49

Tonight show was about a ufo siting in Arizona which turned out to be a film crew launching an inflatable flying saucer... But the second one... wow it certainly was Unexplained.. catch it on repeat cos footage captured sure didn't look like it was from this earth!!! :eek: :alien:

Topic author
GHOSTGIRL

Post by GHOSTGIRL » 02 Dec 2010 23:41

:reindeer: the last 2 episodes have been repeats from the other week i hate it when they do that.