The Ghost Tapes

Talk about other paranormal shows you watch here.

Topic author
GothicNateC

The Ghost Tapes

Post by GothicNateC » 09 Feb 2014 01:51

This is a movie on YouTube i happened to accidentally discover. It is a documentary by two men who are ghost hunters.

What sets this one apart, is that it they appear to be genuine. They aren't actors. The main guy's voice is a little irritating, but he just seems so in awe about the things he finds.

I honestly enjoyed this program. It didn't have the cheesy video special effects like the tv ghost hunting shows. There is minimal music. Its pretty straight forward without the screaming and poor editing. Plus, it has a creepiness to it in places. I liked it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMzFStuk1pk

Bobtheghost

Re: The Ghost Tapes

Post by Bobtheghost » 16 Apr 2014 18:43

Wow, that looks pretty good, think I will watch it

bluelighttouch

Re: The Ghost Tapes

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 Apr 2014 18:29

Ok I just sat thru this doc and it covers a lot of venues in Illionois... none known to me personally, even though i have been to Illimois some time back... Its a pretty well made doco and they illustrate quite well what I have always said.. you do not have to stagger about blindly in the dark when lots of activity is in the day light hours...
I cannot say I would have used a prayer to the Archange Michael as protection but hey what ever they felt comfortable with doing...
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.