Arthur C Clarke's Mysterioys World of Strange Powers

Talk about other paranormal shows you watch here.

Topic author
wwill2010

Arthur C Clarke's Mysterioys World of Strange Powers

Post by wwill2010 » 10 Sep 2013 12:03

This was and still is to me the best orignal Paranormal series ever. Arthur C Clarke was a highly inspirational man in the 1970's and the 1980's. He was certainly one who made an enormous impact not the paranormal world in life in general. He definately inspired me as a you ng boy growing up in late 1970's. I already remember the series starting with the Crsytal Skill revolving around on the screen and the image of Stonhedge and planet earth. It was an unforgettible series for several months. As a young man I had superbatural hapoenings in my house in those days, if it wasnt for this series I wouldnt had any clue what was happening. Great series, brillant man!

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 10 Sep 2013 13:58

Yes he was. It's still nice to see these programmes, unfortunately they don't seem to be on very often these days. By the way I seem to remember Michael Aspel did a similar type of programme but based on UK events and mysteries.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 10 Sep 2013 14:01

I have to say I was always a fan of his books and his tv series, I remember the crystal skulls...
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.