what makes a good paranormal show?

Talk about other paranormal shows you watch here.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

what makes a good paranormal show?

Post by kayls » 08 Oct 2010 15:56

what i look for in a paranormal show is the things they get-do they get activity or is it just a load of people sitting round in the dark on all investigations (of course, a few episodes when nothing happens is expected), the activity is preferably not faked, but i do watch for entertainment purposes anyway, and dont think much about whether its faked or not, but i would prefer that is is geniune

i like it when they do experiments and try new things sometimes, just to see what happens

i also love it when they go to really spooky looking locations with an interesting history

bluelighttouch

Re: what makes a good paranormal show?

Post by bluelighttouch » 08 Oct 2010 18:17

kayls wrote:what i look for in a paranormal show is the things they get-do they get activity or is it just a load of people sitting round in the dark on all investigations (of course, a few episodes when nothing happens is expected), the activity is preferably not faked, but i do watch for entertainment purposes anyway, and dont think much about whether its faked or not, but i would prefer that is is geniune

i like it when they do experiments and try new things sometimes, just to see what happens

i also love it when they go to really spooky looking locations with an interesting history

Well most places have history and if you believe this, most places will have some kind of spiritual activity. Its just that incidents don't happen on demand. You could sit in the same spooky place 100 nights in a row and get nothing, then another time you might get some activity. The chances of capturing it on a vid cam or a digital camera.. are smaller still.

Look at me.. I get something a sighting that went on for 6 minutes and I forgot about the camera on my moby... Cos when it does happen , you are so surprised...
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 08 Oct 2010 18:19

yeah, that kind of thing always happens, im sure the ghosts do it on purpose :D

what did you see?

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 08 Oct 2010 18:24

kayls wrote:yeah, that kind of thing always happens, im sure the ghosts do it on purpose :D

what did you see?
I already told you.. remember ;D
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 08 Oct 2010 18:25

lol, no, i dont, did you post it on here?

ghostie
Banned
Banned

Post by ghostie » 08 Oct 2010 21:12

where is it ?
Many sceptics believe in materialism as if it were a religion and they often refuse to consider evidence that contradicts their beliefs

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 08 Oct 2010 21:30

It was on a thread that got closed I think,, it was about that time..