HALLOWEEN T.V.

Talk about other paranormal shows you watch here.

k9-sec.co.uk

Re: HALLOWEEN T.V.

Post by k9-sec.co.uk » 23 Oct 2014 23:50

theyre too busy charging 49quid per bod for an investigation thats not on live tv

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Oct 2014 10:42

Really! ?? Thats a cheek but ones in Essex tend to be £80 -90 per person for about 5 hours, so not even the whole night...
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

k9-sec.co.uk

Post by k9-sec.co.uk » 24 Oct 2014 20:05

theres a repeat run from 9am of the last series on really,on halloween. form a queue

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 25 Oct 2014 19:42

I do not think I will worry too much about that..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 27 Oct 2014 20:03

Well, I've just scanned through all the on-line T.V. Guides and not a single new episode or ''Live'' edition of Most Haunted anywhere!! :eek:
For those who love repeats (and let's face it - who doesn't?! :( anyone? ) anyway, there's load-a-repeats, but naught else! so, as M.H. have
never actually caught a ghost, ever! - there will be no surprises.
May as well turn off the T.V. and whip out yer quija board for a night of ''Is there anybody there?'' :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 Oct 2014 22:59

Well I have an evening planned in a spooky period cottage with some friends.. I know its supposed to be haunted by reputation but we shall see... I may take a good bottle of claret in case I fancy a tipple.. but tbh they would probably prefer beer or porter!! The ghosties I think its a renowned smuggling place...

Ming

Post by Ming » 29 Oct 2014 13:33

I have been Watching repeats of maes arto live from 2004. Watching Pendle hill next.
I have been looking at American TV schedule and there are halloween related TV shows and events.
I don't think we celebrate halloween as much as the Americans.
Wither you believe in ghosts or not; one fact is undeniable.
The dead outnumber the living.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 Oct 2014 15:39

I think the US Halloween is more about dressing up and trick or treating.. Its not so much here... Americans do tend to go a bit OTT with things like Halloweem and decorating the house with christmas lights!!!

Ming

Post by Ming » 30 Oct 2014 00:58

The yanks do it huge over there. I just watched night 1 of pendle hill and like yo,u I thought they did not do EVPs. But ciaran set one up in the gym. I actually forgot that was when Derek got in touch with ET.
Also how good the Live events in the early days were. Looking forward to tomorrow night. (Watching night two) :)
Wither you believe in ghosts or not; one fact is undeniable.
The dead outnumber the living.

k9-sec.co.uk

Post by k9-sec.co.uk » 30 Oct 2014 01:37

hi ming.reckon you must be on mh live series 3 i reckon. decent set that one. derby,then the raf place in wales that got flooded when filming and then pendle hill.