HALLOWEEN T.V.

Talk about other paranormal shows you watch here.

Jane

Re: HALLOWEEN T.V.

Post by Jane » 31 Oct 2012 17:29

I was really hoping pick tv would show an old live tonight, but I've looked and I can't find one anywhere. At least I could have taped it.......... :(

Topic author
junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 31 Oct 2012 19:57

Come Dine With Me - Halloween Special also features Sally (where's my earpiece) Morgan! :eek: (As well as Freddy Kruger!)

The Great British Ghosts - Halloween Special mentioned previously is being repeated on ''Yesterday'' channel tonight.

Topic author
junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 01 Nov 2012 18:14

Don't forget folks, 10.00 p.m. this evening a Halloween Celebrity Juice special - with Yvette Fielding! :eek: :eek:
So lots of jokes about ghostly willies no doubt. :o

Topic author
junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 01 Nov 2012 23:53

Looks like I was right..... :(
Keith Lemon ''Jimmy Savelling'' Yvette, two ghosts humping and endless references to 'One knock for yes and two knockers for no' :ghost: :ghost:
But to give Keith his due, he did pick up on the fact that there would be no more M.H. until a ghost actually made an appearance which in twelve years of M.H.
one never did! :rofl:

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 22 Oct 2014 21:18

I'm covered in dust from raking over the archives as I wondered if Juno knew any plans for this Halloween's TV offerings :D or anyone else for that matter..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 22 Oct 2014 22:41

nope, I have no idea. don't think there will be a most haunted live, im sure we usually know by now.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 23 Oct 2014 11:16

Have you looked on their other site?

I think I may go out that night but if there is going to be something spooky then I will Tivo it.. :ghost:
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Ming

Post by Ming » 23 Oct 2014 19:48

I'd love to see the news presenters dress up; or play a trick on Jeremy Clarkson.
I used to love looking forward to the most haunted lives.
I even sat in front of the Web cams for three hours on my computer still it was as exciting as watching Brian and has drawings. :lol:
Wither you believe in ghosts or not; one fact is undeniable.
The dead outnumber the living.

Topic author
junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 23 Oct 2014 21:23

well, for some reason there is no Most Haunted on next Thursday - Oct. 30th, nor is there one on Friday Oct. 31st (Halloween! :eek: ) So maybe there is a live special on Saturday 1st November ?!?
Unfortunately my T.V. mag. only goes upto Halloween.
There will of course be Halloween Come Dancing and Super Scary X-Factor :hyper: (So no change from normal there then.)

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 23 Oct 2014 21:55

There I honestly thought if anyone knew it would be yourself..Personally I have no plans... But I am open to offers juno :lol;..