Ghost towns

Talk about other paranormal shows you watch here.

bluelighttouch

Re: Ghost towns

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Aug 2010 20:30

Its not just Derek who was treated badly lets not forget David Wells an excellent medium with integrety.. he said he couldn't take any more of the goading and disrespecting of spirit.. Remember the Scrying mirror that smashed on his head.. Yvette shouting do something to affect David.. I tell you the look on his face when that happened..

Maybe Yvette is just too plumb scared to do any more shows.. I suspect there is more than a grain of truth here.

Btw Sam is not a red indian as I recall hes an african tribesman DA called him Sam because his name was unpronouceable.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
mysteryboy

Post by mysteryboy » 19 Aug 2010 18:39

there is so much speculation surrounding this.
I don't believe any of it.
I did get the impression that Derek had to perform
and Perform on cue. So he exaggerated his possessions for the camera.
I get the feeling that Derek over shot the mark and when the
whole creed kafer thing came out. Well good night saigon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxMb7J99 ... ure=search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
C-ute new single.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 19 Aug 2010 19:00

Well it was a great temptation for him, they dangled the bait and he stupidly took it. :lol:
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

clarkey
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by clarkey » 19 Aug 2010 19:35

I know Derek wasn't genuine, but I think the way they humiliated him was terrible. Whatever Derek was or was not people seemed to like him and he certainly made a lot of money for the Beatties, (and yes himself of course), but to do something like that to him in public was bad. If they wanted to get rid of him it should have been done in private. To accuse Derek of being fake in that way when you see what the Chuckle brothers and others have been upto since its laughable. If they where whiter than white I still wouldn't agree it but this is definately a case of the Pot calling the Kettle Black.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 19 Aug 2010 19:59

Can't say I was a fan of the chuckle brothers :D Derek is a medium and he has the power to be a good one, its just some days one cannot get a spirit link and you have to accept that you cannot always get a specific spirit on cue.. In fact that is pretty much impossible.

Topic author
mysteryboy

Post by mysteryboy » 19 Aug 2010 21:02

bluelighttouch wrote:Can't say I was a fan of the chuckle brothers :D Derek is a medium and he has the power to be a good one, its just some days one cannot get a spirit link and you have to accept that you cannot always get a specific spirit on cue.. In fact that is pretty much impossible.
And i think that is the reason he went too far.
HE paniced, and i don't condone what he did.
But if you are under a lot of pressure well who know
what it can lead to.
I don't blame him.
I am doing some research into him and i think he dose have a
gift, I think he is better as a medium with
a studio audience, that MH.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxMb7J99 ... ure=search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
C-ute new single.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 19 Aug 2010 21:29

Well I have not seen him work live but Richard on here has several times and he thinks the roving mic got to people far too fast for his liking lol :D Was the man with the mic psychic too... :rofl:

clarkey
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by clarkey » 19 Aug 2010 21:36

My daughter and I went to see Derek Acorah live last year, but I must admit we where not impressed, he is on live again in October and it is £17.50 a big reduction but we will not be going to see him again.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 19 Aug 2010 21:46

clarkey wrote:My daughter and I went to see Derek Acorah live last year, but I must admit we where not impressed, he is on live again in October and it is £17.50 a big reduction but we will not be going to see him again.
Yep his ticket price here used to be £35 but even at £17.50p they are hard pressed to sell them.. He certainly has lost a big following.

Topic author
mysteryboy

Post by mysteryboy » 19 Aug 2010 22:07

oh well i was wrong.
C-ute new single.