Ghost towns

Talk about other paranormal shows you watch here.

Topic author
mysteryboy

Ghost towns

Post by mysteryboy » 10 Aug 2010 20:10

:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxMb7J99 ... ure=search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
C-ute new single.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ghost towns

Post by kayls » 10 Aug 2010 20:15

you mean that show that derek did?

that actually was pretty good, dereks "possessions" are good entertainment

Topic author
mysteryboy

Post by mysteryboy » 10 Aug 2010 20:18

yea! It convinced me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxMb7J99 ... ure=search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
C-ute new single.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 10 Aug 2010 20:50

mysteryboy wrote:yea! It convinced me.
It convinced me that if Sam was my 'Gatekeeper' and I said 'Don't let them in Sam', well he'd get the boot big time..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
mysteryboy

Post by mysteryboy » 10 Aug 2010 20:55

what is a "gatekeeper"?
C-ute new single.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 10 Aug 2010 21:11

mysteryboy wrote:what is a "gatekeeper"?
Your kidding me.. you have never heard of this before..
Ok If you are a Medium you have spirit people that work with you in particular fields of expertise.. ie if you are a Healer you have a guide or more than one for this purpose..
If you are a medium who receives messages from the 'other side' then you will have a Gatekeeper to prevent any lower forms from using your energies to channel without your permission. you recieve your messages via a communicator, your gatekeeper allows this with your permission.. They are like a kind of Psychic Bouncer..

I am a Trance Medium, in order for me to work I have to give my permission for my energy /my body to be used.. So I have Trance guides that work through me via my Gatekeepers. does that make it any clearer..

So DA's Gatekeeper is total rubbish :rofl: Cos he lets in all the crap every time..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Richard Cypher
Banned
Banned

Post by Richard Cypher » 17 Aug 2010 18:14

Ghost Towns? Would you like me to tell you how that came about? I willl anyway ...

Here goes ... It came about because of a few things but mostly because they were wanting to push Derek out of MH ... But, from what I know and was told back in 2006 is this:

The doorstep visits to people's houses? Derek apparently wanted to include something like this in MH, but there was some disagreement and ... eventually when he left MH, he was given this show because of contractural obligations. Lasting two series, the second GTL was rushed in early 2006 because MHL was cancelled last minute, otherwise there would have been one and only one.

In November 2007, Derek held a special 'audience with' a limited number of people at a special ticketed event, The Opera House, Blackpool - a place Derek has his stage shows annually - and he said a few things about MH, how he was treated and what, according to him, actually went on. He was very clearly not afraid to do so, fearing no legal come back. He said he wouldn't work with either of them again. And also announced a special project he and prior MH member Richard Felix were working on, but didn't divulge what that was. Of course he is now doing what he used to do on Granada Breeze before hitting the big time on Sky with his day time hourly show or was a while ago.

andrea
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by andrea » 18 Aug 2010 14:01

Oh I am sure I read in one of Derek's books that he done Ghost towns because Sam his spirit guide had told him it was time for him to do it. have to say I did not watch many episodes but agree with Kayls it was good for entertainment.

Richard Cypher
Banned
Banned

Post by Richard Cypher » 18 Aug 2010 20:02

No, I rather think it was because of MH not wanting him anymore ... Being set up several times being the start. Well, he appears to contradict himself then because from what he was saying at Blackpool in front of approximately 200 witnesses not including theatre staff, he was apallingly treated by Yvette and Karl. They simply didn't want him on the show anymore. Derek is apparently also well known for contradicting himself about the origins of 'Sam' in his books as well, it seems to keep changing from time to time.

andrea
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by andrea » 18 Aug 2010 20:27

Sam was his friend in his past life and a red indian if I am not mistaking if you beleive in past lifes. I just know that towards the end of his MH days it was getting harder to beleive him as he was always being taking over by old women or evil spirts.