GHOST SHOWS? WHERE ARE THE GOOD ONES OR ANYONES?

Talk about other paranormal shows you watch here.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Re: GHOST SHOWS? WHERE ARE THE GOOD ONES OR ANYONES?

Post by bluelighttouch » 19 Nov 2011 22:47

Where is mine I only have a coffee its about time you stood me a drink :hug: I reckon I've earned it...

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 19 Nov 2011 23:48

Waterloo Station - under the clock.
Then I might treat you to a pint in the local pub.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 19 Nov 2011 23:53

junoomaha wrote:Waterloo Station - under the clock.
Then I might treat you to a pint in the local pub.
Will you be wearing a carnation ???? Or some other crazy means for me to identify you??? :D :blush: Please leave the mankini until another time... :rofl: :banana:
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 20 Nov 2011 00:58

I reckon that once they get to the afterlife most of them are having such a good time, why the hell would they want to come back? Perhaps those that do have checked their psychic emails and thought it might be fun to come back......jusdt a thought!

cazmummy5

Post by cazmummy5 » 20 Nov 2011 22:06

lol my dad is always saying to us ....." when i go i not coming back to talk to you lot, been talking to you lot for years........ I'm going to find Marilyn Monroe " hahaha gotta love my dad

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 20 Nov 2011 22:10

Hmm my dad has probably looked Jane Russel as well as Maralyn Monroe.. Hes been quiet for a couple of weeks.. Things were quite active before that and it was scary for my mum.

cazmummy5

Post by cazmummy5 » 20 Nov 2011 22:18

awwwwwww bless her, maybe just being a little quieter so as not to scare your mum ?

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 20 Nov 2011 22:27

He didn't make a noise but he touched her face and shook her awake twice.. It was a bit much so I had to go calm things down a bit.. So its ok at the moment... I guess he didn't want to leave her on her own really.