Is It True?

Talk about other paranormal shows you watch here.

Topic author
SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Is It True?

Post by SandDancer » 26 Jul 2010 22:23

Just discovered a show I haven't seen before called 'Is It True'. It is on the Quest+1 channel right now.

"Comic Chuck Nice is investigating online content to separate the virtual from reality. Are films of poltergeists pushing vehicles uphill in the most haunted part .of America".

He's just been spooked because the car moved uphill with the engine off and him in it.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Is It True?

Post by kayls » 26 Jul 2010 22:42

wow, i havent heard of that show or that channel before (dont think i have it then) :(

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Jul 2010 23:43

Sand Dancer wrote:Just discovered a show I haven't seen before called 'Is It True'. It is on the Quest+1 channel right now.

"Comic Chuck Nice is investigating online content to separate the virtual from reality. Are films of poltergeists pushing vehicles uphill in the most haunted part .of America".

He's just been spooked because the car moved uphill with the engine off and him in it.
Erm I'm sure we saw this years ago.. Its a spoof.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 27 Jul 2010 09:09

It turned out to be an optical illusion, the road seemed to slope up hill but actually sloped down. :lol:
Oh well, it was nice while it lasted!!! I hadn't seen this programme before.....shucks, thought there might be summat new on.....oh well, never mind.

mysteryboy

Post by mysteryboy » 11 Aug 2010 19:35

i have QUest but i do not see the show listed? :?:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxMb7J99 ... ure=search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
C-ute new single.

DarkWind

Post by DarkWind » 30 Sep 2010 01:05

i heard that too but i've never watched it.

since you mentioned it i will watched it.

i love ghost and spirits show.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Sep 2010 09:03

I have never heard of quest...
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.