GHOST HUNTERS ACADEMY

Talk about other paranormal shows you watch here.

Topic author
GHOSTGIRL

GHOST HUNTERS ACADEMY

Post by GHOSTGIRL » 24 Jul 2010 17:56

i watched GHA other night and didnt really think much of it tbh, how hard can it be to become a ghost hunter? none of them seemed that great at it .
did anyone else see it

http://www.karenscause.co.uk/news%20and%20events.htm

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by kayls » 24 Jul 2010 18:04

awwwww i missed it :(

i would like to do something like that, i dont think i would manage to be as good at it as them from ghost hunters though cause i would probably scream and run if i saw a ghost

clarkey
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by clarkey » 24 Jul 2010 18:56

I to watched it and I was disappointed too - It all seemed a bit staged to me. As you say how hard can it be to go ghost hunting. They seemed to get more pleasure out of telling the learners off than doing any proper ghost hunting. I won't be watching any more.

shazzaof22

Post by shazzaof22 » 24 Jul 2010 19:42

I would love to do something like this also, how would you find out if "classes" are available? I have been on a few events but there are always lots of people there and not much opportunity to "have a go". Does anyone know any there are actual classes to learn/develop this kind of thing???

Topic author
GHOSTGIRL

Post by GHOSTGIRL » 27 Jul 2010 19:32

shazzaof22 wrote:I would love to do something like this also, how would you find out if "classes" are available? I have been on a few events but there are always lots of people there and not much opportunity to "have a go". Does anyone know any there are actual classes to learn/develop this kind of thing???
i know that some ghost investigation sites do them , SWPR do it you have to pay £15 to join and then you can learn to be n investigator .
http://www.karenscause.co.uk/news%20and%20events.htm

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 Jul 2010 21:14

shazzaof22 wrote:I would love to do something like this also, how would you find out if "classes" are available? I have been on a few events but there are always lots of people there and not much opportunity to "have a go". Does anyone know any there are actual classes to learn/develop this kind of thing???
Yes there are places you can go and learn about it all.. Hang on I'll get you some details..
ok
The venue is The Arthur Findlay College, the course is called Investigating the Paranormal its feb 20th to 25th 2011
This course is for the seriously interested and not the casual enquirer.. I know the organisers
http://www.arthurfindlaycollege.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; booking now ok.. tel 01279 813636
Its a residential course in a haunted location for starters..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

shazzaof22

Post by shazzaof22 » 09 Aug 2010 20:46

Thanks for the address bluelighttouch, I will certainly read up on it when my brain gets out of "work work work" mode! It sounds very interesting!

Richard Cypher
Banned
Banned

Post by Richard Cypher » 06 Sep 2010 17:35

I honestly cannot watch this show, I had to stop watching the two shows I did record. It just seems now to be a money spinner and is spoiling what used to be a good show when it was simply: Ghost Hunters and nothing else, no frills. TAPS incidentally also runs these academies or workshops across America.

clarkey
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by clarkey » 07 Sep 2010 17:52

I think a new series of GH International starts tomorrow. I prefer this to the ordinary GH, I trust these people more.