Dead Famous

Talk about other paranormal shows you watch here.

skydancer

Re: Dead Famous

Post by skydancer » 12 Jul 2010 09:41

Dead Famous was quite good. It all seemed genuine enough, unlike MH with its blatant fakery.

Scream Team was OK. They even came close to my house one episode, which was maybe one of the best

clarkey
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by clarkey » 24 Jul 2010 19:09

I think it would be a good idea if Phil Wyman or/and Richard Felix got together with other genuine ghosthunters to make some kind of BRITISH paranormal programme. I have enjoyed some of the American programmes but I think people in Britain would really appreciate a GENUINE British investigation - somewhere where you know or can go and have a look for yourself. I think if somebody could really get stuck in and sort out a new way of investigating that is 100% genuine they could make a fortune. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Dreamer

Post by Dreamer » 26 Jan 2012 15:54

Sorry for bumping. But I have just finished watching all of season 3 after finding this brilliant show on YouTube. It's a little bit suspicious and fake looking at times, but I really enjoyed it! Sadly, only season 3 is on YouTube, but they have all of season 3! I was surprised to learn how old it is. I would love to watch season 1 and 2 but no one on YouTube has these seasons. The Jim Morrison one has a clip on YouTube and some other eps I'm absolutely wanting to see so bad! It's a shame they never made no new seasons. One of the guys who helped out in the boat episode died a few years later after they aired the show. He was a real strong believer in spirits, but no one tried to contact his 'ghost'

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 26 Jan 2012 17:28

Hi Dreamer, welcome to the forum. :lol: I enjoyed Dead Famous too. I wish they had made more because I think they could have taken the programme much further. If they ever do make another series I somehow do not think they will use Gail Porter, she hasn't been too well recently. I really like her though, thought she was very very good. She amused me a few times when she was terrified but still remained sceptical.

Dreamer

Post by Dreamer » 27 Jan 2012 12:16

I saw a pic of her and she still which looks recent and she still has little hair?
I would like for them to use her again though. There are many more celebs they could investigate, like Michael Jackson, Heath Ledger or even Elizabeth Taylor!

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 28 Jan 2012 19:30

Gail has Alopecia Dreamer. Her hair did grow back for a short time but then she lost it again, poor thing. She does look good without it though doesn't she? She's a very pretty lady.

Dreamer

Post by Dreamer » 29 Jan 2012 06:15

That's sad. :(

And yes, she does look lovely without it. I think she is very pretty.