Paranormal investigation new show

Talk about other paranormal shows you watch here.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Paranormal investigation new show

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Jan 2019 15:34

On Really starting at 10 pm is this nnew show.. Will have to see if its any good... :ghost:

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

sherry2
Great Britain

Post by sherry2 » 18 Jan 2019 17:19

I will wait and see what you think - MH and all the dishonesty on tv in general has made me lose interest in such programmes lols

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Jan 2019 22:03

New series.. starting now... In Ohio county jail.. Now and office for Human Resources and the staffare freaking out... The basement is spooky.. We shallsee..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 19 Jan 2019 17:04

Well in the jal they went to the execution chamber predictable really, asking out for John the last man to be hung there.. They used an Ovulus random word generator and got a yes for hisname..
did not think much of the kail, so I went and made a cup of tea as ya do... When I came back they were outside in a forested area and freaking out as they thought it was a 'Demonic chant' then they heard distant drumming and more of what they thought was chanting.. It in fact was Native amercian indian drumming and singing in a NAI language..Sounded like a prayersong to me .. I think these people were probably on sacred ground...