Halloween on Really

Talk about other paranormal shows you watch here.

Téa
Great Britain

Re: Halloween on Really

Post by Téa » 16 Nov 2018 18:33

Gilles is the French version of Giles, usually for the Saint. Dordogne was quite rural as a region, a lot of agriculture and wine production in Bergerac.

Autism is more difficult as there is usually little understanding or acceptance of abstract concepts and things are taken literally. You have to be more careful with wording, short and clear questions and instructions. Also, one question or instruction at a time.

(of course I have the benefit of them still being alive in front of me and being able to see their expression, which helps me)

I've only ever done one assessment with a child with autism in French. I had to adapt the questions (change a frog to a cat - may not have seen a frog before, cat is an easier word for young children) and be reflexive in a second language as well; it wasn't easy.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 16 Nov 2018 21:21

Wel we have a massive toad/ frog on site it sits at the front of the main building at night,, its huge about 8 or 9 inches in diameter.. I got the name Gilles, I assimed it was a short form for Gilnert.. Its hard to say his age, he is quite small maybe between 7 to 10.. he climbs onto my duvet for a cudle, he puts his arms up around me, I feel his weight om the bed and felt him move up it is a shame I didn't get more info at the time.. Not much is known historically about the place but the land has layers of activity going back to roman times.. We knew from the owners one of the rooms in the manoir was aSchool room.. but only the boy was tauaught there.. No other child spirits so far..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 16 Nov 2018 21:37

Gilles is still quite a popular name in Canada. I assume if he was in the Manor House he was a member of a relatively affluent family for the time.

I wouldn't usually associate physical affection towards strangers with Autistic Spectrum, more so with other learning disability or 'global developmental delay'.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 16 Nov 2018 23:25

WellI cannot say specifically but he definately could not attend the main school.. it is part of a 98 acre former vineyard, in Beaulie..But there are 2 places of that name aboyt 20 miles apart..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.