Halloween on Really

Talk about other paranormal shows you watch here.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Re: Halloween on Really

Post by kayls » 16 Oct 2018 17:59

Yesssssssssssssss sounds good. Its a shame there's no Most Haunted Live, but it seems like there's lots of other stuff going on

ManOfKent

Post by ManOfKent » 16 Oct 2018 21:22

There is a new Halloween out as well to watch at the Cinema.
Seeing is believing

Proud Man Of Kent,Proud Gills Fan

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Oct 2018 16:31

Bet its not suitable for your little ones..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 20 Oct 2018 18:03

As far as another helping of spooky stuff goes, Ian Lawman was hosting a investigation in London as 'The Ragged School', now Ihave heard of this venue, but never been there.. You might find this on catch up..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 21 Oct 2018 22:49

Was noti impressed tonight.. Ghost Adventures in better.

Sherryanne
Great Britain

Post by Sherryanne » 22 Oct 2018 15:12

I am out on Halloween this year to the Intuitive group I am part of. We'll be attempting readings for each other with little excperiments and the lady who is taking the group will be doing a spirit drawing. It will finish around half nine so if there is anything LIVE worth watching on tv I will put it on when I get back. :ghost:

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 22 Oct 2018 21:56

I do not think I will bother.. I have aninvite to a Halloweendo at a friends pib on the 27th asots saturday..
I might not bother as its all very incertainand its fancy dress, do not want to hire or buy as my friends who I go withusualy are looking after their 90 yr old mum.. So it is liable to be cancelled an hour before.. So I will not bother.

Sherryanne
Great Britain

Post by Sherryanne » 23 Oct 2018 16:32

I don't blame you then - not worth the bother if there is high chance of being cancelled. And if the weather keeps getting colder it's better to be warm inside. I hate going out, even to the car, when it's really cold.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 23 Oct 2018 19:13

Its just in theory I'd loke to go and see my mate Celtic Rock band 'Medicine'. They are a great sound, think they are on line in My Space and Youtube etc and I have a couple of their CD's. It they go I might go but not in costume..As flimsy withy poo gear aint gonna be cosy :lol;

Sherryanne
Great Britain

Post by Sherryanne » 23 Oct 2018 20:25

Would be good to go for your music then! Hope you are able to get there and enjoy it.