Help me find an episode.

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

Topic author
newguy25
United States of America

Help me find an episode.

Post by newguy25 » 09 Apr 2019 07:18

So the episode I'm trying to find is an episode that Yvette talks about a personal dream. In the dream, she talked about seeing a girl running through a neighbor's garden. I believe it was when the team used mediums, I figure this because at the time of the site visit there was no garden. It was believed that the girl had stolen from the garden and may have been killed. I don't know which series or which medium was involved. I don't remember that Yvette asked Karl, "Should I mention my dream?" I'm hoping that someone can help.

Thanks for your time.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 09 Apr 2019 10:42

Hello Welcome to :mhf: I have to say a little more info night be helpful for example do you recall the venue or type even.. I personally would have trouble recalling it..
If you think there was a Medium do you know who.. also was there a historian or even a Parapsychologist.These are all valid markers.. As you can imagine, there are a lot of episodes.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
newguy25
United States of America

Post by newguy25 » 09 Apr 2019 17:58

I believe the site they visited was a castle or keep. Yvette had a short bob or shoulder-length hair. The parapsychologist was Ciaran O'Keeffe and I believe it was post-Derek Acorah. It might have been an alive episode. The medium was very mellow, not as interactive as the previous ones, I'm not sure if that helps-- I stink at remembering names.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 09 Apr 2019 21:26

Well the most mellowed out Medium I know is David Wells... Castle wise would it be Chillingham Castle... They did use it for a Live and it os so very active and so large too. The Curator of Chillingham is Lesley Smith, she wears Elizabethan costume and her and Yvette are great pals.. I Know of another early one which was in Dover Castle and in particular The Heep, but Derek Achorak ws the medium then..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
newguy25
United States of America

Post by newguy25 » 09 Apr 2019 21:48

Thanks, for the help, I'll look into them.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 09 Apr 2019 22:39

You are very welcome..

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 09 Apr 2019 23:27

Cieran was Season 4 up to Season 15. I think the mediums all seem mellow compared to Derek. I liked Gordon and David. Even Brian the psychic artist is chill compared to Derek; but I get a very uncomfortable vibe from him.

If you don't find it, I'll get the DVDs out at the weekend and narrow it down with the bob hairdo.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 10 Apr 2019 20:17

Cheers for helping Tea.. I only met DA the once that was enough he came charging thru a door and cannoned into me.. pretty rude.. I got to be good pals with Ian Lawman and David WElls but Drippy Brian no way.. I preferred it when MH used Mediums, Gordon was good but the moment he sussed them and their search for ratings, he was gone.. Like the rest..

It greatly saddens me that they have taken up with Fred Batt!!!...
Hmm is Yvette had a Basic bob hair do.. was this 'Post Cath' :lol:...

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 10 Apr 2019 21:10

Brian was the least interactive. Then maybe that Barry guy (tall with the black trench coat). There was Ian Shillito, Ian Lawman, Chris Conway. Jonnie Fiori the OTT American lady.

But you only say one medium and not two. As Derek was on the out they went through a period of having 2. So I should be able to narrow it down from the box sets.

Topic author
newguy25
United States of America

Post by newguy25 » 11 Apr 2019 04:55

Yvette's hair was similar to this Image

Sorry about the size of the image or that it may be against community rules. I don't remember much about the episode, the part I remember was the beginning of the episode. I've been going through the series myself.

I agree I do like when they used mediums.