Most Haunted new one

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Re: Most Haunted new one

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Oct 2018 23:04

Well tonight they have a lot of screaming and I never heard sometihing as big as a chair.. They even tried table tipping with 5 of them and only a lil table.. that is something I have done a dew times.. But their reslts were pathetic.. They should have seen a bunch of students at the AFC table tipping a heavy conference table..

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 29 Oct 2018 09:08

I couldn't tell why they were screaming and running away....

I did like Yvette bemoaning not being in vogue and having to wear thermal underwear for her job.

Did she not have the dog at the start?

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 Oct 2018 17:33

I think they dog is hers and perhaps they didn't have a dog sitter.. I thought both Yvette and Karl seemed to be very fearful, but quite of what I do not know.. Slinging a doll back and forth was pretty odd, far more chance of a returning object id it was small.. They spent 3 nights at this venue, I missed the 2nd one.. but obviously I never really missed anything except more screaming and panicing.. Was Fred there or in hiding, I do not think I noticed him..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 29 Oct 2018 18:07

Well Fred wasn't in night 2 or 3. I don't remember there being any mention of him in the first part of night 1 before I fell asleep.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 Oct 2018 18:50

I watched a program where he was unconcious from a so called run in with a ?? Demon :lol: More likely he tripped over is own feet than the former..

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 29 Oct 2018 19:57

I know and I really did feel sorry for him, poor fella. Karl found him, then left him there while he went to get everybody else. He shouldn't have left him, he should've stayed with him. Fred is no spring chicken and there could have been many reasons why he fell or injuries sustained from the fall. Then he's not been mentioned since by the crew and it comes across as very uncaring.

If he genuinely believes that it was because he stirred up a demon I hope he's thought about keeping himself and others safe in the future.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 29 Oct 2018 20:36

This Most Haunted on Really at 8pm has no subtitles!! I'm having a bit of a guess at what's going on. Apparently some EVP, Stuart found some pipes, they saw some lovely vases and ginger jars, Karl and Stuart are being haunted by Yvette.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 29 Oct 2018 20:57

Karl and Stuart found a mannequin. Karl feels like he's wearing a cloak, just like the mannequin they just saw. Karl probably ate an insect and it made him feel sick. Stuart then set the camera to view Karl's butt; I don't want to see the insect come out via that route.

It might be a Deaf ghost; Yvette asked it "can you hear me?" and it said "I see you".

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 Oct 2018 22:14

Tonight Mh are going to Shrewsbury prison in a 2 hr 'As Live' no edit bocuts. Lets se what happens.. Prison on site last 200 yrs.. Executions tookplace here theywere hung in public with a short rope to make them suffer. 1868 saw the lastpublic hanging.. 1961 was the last hanging of George Riley.Believed after to be innocent..
Hmm a bunchof wusses investigating..
So far theyare enthralled by a tin mug ? thrown and a slammed door.. Oh no Fred is with them, he told yvette he has 'Called something up'.... It looks remarkably clean in there considering, not direlect at all.

Why don't they use some tech, anything.. The usualcalling out techniques..Has a spirit ever showed themselves to them, ever... Nope.Cos they always lapse into goading spirt. You would think they would find a former inmate and ask if anything went on there when they did their time? ...

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 29 Oct 2018 22:24

What did Fred give Yvette for protection?

(Sorry there's no subtitles I might have missed it, I just saw Karl say "crystals")