Most Haunted new one

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

Téa
Great Britain

Re: Most Haunted new one

Post by Téa » 26 Oct 2018 20:12

My daughter just said that when you're in the Ancient High House you get occasional wafts of the smell of sherbet and then said "probably because there's a sweet shop at the back".

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Oct 2018 22:06

Sounds logical to me .. I watched tonights epi and they were exstatic that they got a evp saying hello in a wispy female voice. They got fork and spoon thrown at them too.. But in view if 'Spoongate' do we believe it.. I wonder if it will be continued tomorrow.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 27 Oct 2018 21:56

It's being continued. I fell asleep 20 minutes in yesterday. Don't seem to have missed much.

However, Yvette clearly said people ask why they don't have locked off cameras and they do but you could have 100 and not catch anything because they have poor range.

I do think that Ghost Adventures is better. I'm not keen on that Zak man, at all, but their strategy is better and their tech is better. I like that sometimes they see or hear something and then give a rational explanation; which Most Haunted never do and I'm sure that a lot of it is rats and mice.

I like the Ghost Adventures stick man camera when they use it with the other gadgets and it all dovetails together.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Oct 2018 13:42

I was out last night at a Pagan Samhain do so never saw any of the paranormal offerings and I wasn't organised enough to actually record it.

Ghost Adventures use an SLS camerar,is that the one you mean?
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 28 Oct 2018 14:05

Yes, that's the one. But they always seem to have at least one other thing alongside it, like the ovilus, the EVP, the temperature sensors, the ghost box. They always seem to use a combination which backs up that any visual or auditory responses to questions are intelligent responses.

I also respect that if this is faked, they've gone to far more effort than spoon throwing.

I do like the SLS stick men. I like it when they point to things or when it was the prison band and one bowed and one danced.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Oct 2018 16:56

The Stick man this is kind of like joining the dots and tbh with my sight I am not niticing as much as I used to physicallt, but seeing clairvoyantly is unaffected.. Ome my last investigation in France in septrmber, we used a Random word generator a digital voice recorder and a ouija board and a candle.. we did not have locked of cams as wewere only working in one area that we know is the most active.. On a 98 acre site to really do the job you wouldneed so many that its not feasable..

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Oct 2018 21:35

Anither epi of Mh tonight, you got half an hour to load up withpopcorn :lol:

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Oct 2018 22:02

Tonight its at The Leopard Inn, Part 3 of the hauntings at this vemue.. What has happened so far.. well yvette has screamed a lot..

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 28 Oct 2018 22:08

Over the last 2 there has been a lot of splitting up and running around. A chair has allegedly been "thrown", doors are slamming but then they can't identify which door and a music box lid has opened a couple of times (for Karl - I don't trust Karl as far as I could throw that chair).

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 28 Oct 2018 23:03

I don't know why they kept running and screaming. The music box was forgotten.