Most Haunted new one

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

Téa
Great Britain

Re: Most Haunted new one

Post by Téa » 24 Oct 2018 21:45

.....Karl failed in the first aid there. Don't run to show your wife, just call an ambulance if he's unconscious.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Oct 2018 21:55

Lookd like Fred copped it.. pf course no one knows quite what happened but he was found Unconcsious..

Most Haunted Karls goading spirit saying Do it to me.. Of course he could have just tripped and fell..
Yvette is back screaming again ..... Stupid Stu is joining in..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 24 Oct 2018 22:00

They didn't even conclude with any news of whether he was okay. Most Haunted are not very pleasant employers.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Oct 2018 22:11

No, they called the paramedics and took him out for the rest of the night but this is an edited program recorded ages ago so you would have thought they would have given an update.. We all wanna know if finally Lucifer lit his fag for himlol
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by kayls » 25 Oct 2018 18:46

Fred posted this on Facebook:

Hi All.
Thank you for your concern for me after you saw what happened at Ruthin Castle.
Just to let you know, I am ok, I don't know all of what happened that night.
Earlier I had called something up and although it didn't come to me straight away, I knew it was somewhere near me and was following me. When I was standing over the grave of the Grey lady in the grounds of the castle, I had called it up about 20 minutes before. It was there with me briefly at the graveside, It was like a large black cloud or bird hovering over me but then it was gone,

Later as i was walking around the inside of the castle I could feel something with me, following my every step and as I went into the basement area it felt stronger, stronger than any presence I have ever felt. I remember thinking, if something came to me now I had very little chance of getting away from it as there was only one way out from where I was and that was up two staircases,

I was already well into the tunnels of the basement. The last thing I remember is hearing something through an archway in front of me. I remember going towards the archway and a Large black Being which, all I can say, was in the form of a cloud with such a powerful movement similar to that of a tornado, rushed out of the archway towards me, I said "Who are you" it then seemed to surround me, and that, I'm afraid, is all I remember.

I have no idea what happened, but I do know that it wasn't me fainting, or being scared, as you all know, nothing scares me, I would sooner find the things that frighten others and deal with them, but I do realise that there are things out there that are are far more powerful than me, and this time it got the better of me, I will try not to let it happen again.

Wishing you all the love in the world - Fred.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 25 Oct 2018 21:44

Well that is good he actually commentedon the incident as MH as such never follow up on incidents..

ManOfKent

Post by ManOfKent » 26 Oct 2018 13:23

I have not seen any of these new ones yet,but hope I haven’t missed much.
Seeing is believing

Proud Man Of Kent,Proud Gills Fan

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Oct 2018 16:52

Well get on Really tonight then as they will probably only screen them until Oct 31st..
Spooky stuff starts at 9pm each night.. Mh comes on at 10pm. We'd value any input .

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 26 Oct 2018 18:19

It was Ancient High House in Stafford last night. They'd been there before years ago. I switched off after 15 minutes. I hope they behaved.

Seeing as it is on the High Street and next to a hotel and restaurant on one side, a McDonalds on the other with a Church and things right behind it, I'm not surprised they could hear noises. It's not a scary place in the slightest, so there is no justification for Yvette crying she's scared.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Oct 2018 19:03

I am not a fan of her.. Really they need to'up the tech and get rid of the fakers..