Most Haunted new one

Talk about Most Haunted, Antix and the Most Haunted Team here.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Re: Most Haunted new one

Post by bluelighttouch » 31 Oct 2018 20:14

Well I will be looking in at about 9pm who knowswhat is on offer tonight.. Only time will tell..

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Nov 2018 00:26

Theres another Mh at that prison. but might not watch it all..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Nov 2018 00:50

Right, same oldsame old... nite all.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by kayls » 19 Nov 2018 19:30

You'd think they'd all be used to it by now and scream less

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 20 Nov 2018 20:21

I think Yvette thinks her screaming and wetting her pantees make good telly.. It doesn't neither does all the goading get results. If you were a spirit really would you respond to her same old same old methods.. I think if I were a spirit I would chuck a bucket of water over them..

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 20 Nov 2018 23:08

I often think she could end up being the face of Tena lady.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 21 Nov 2018 01:11

Does rather emphasise the conclusion that poor deluded chap from the Midlands came to, wanting to contact his dead relatives (but presumably never having managed to do so,) he turned to Most Haunted to reinforce his belief in an 'afterlife' but after endless hours, days, years even of our intrepid heroes trying to photograph ghosts and never actually doing so, he was forced to concede that in all probability the spooky ones do not exist. So he complained bitterly to OFCOM that MH had destroyed his belief system and as a result they made a ruling that all such programmes should state that they were "for entertainment purposes only." Totally ignoring the fact that maybe no self respecting ghoulie would ever be seen alive (or dead!) with that bunch of screeching numpties, or even the fact that spirits just do not appear to order has totally passed all these so called experts by. :facepalm:

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 21 Nov 2018 21:45

The 'For Entertainment purposes only' was a stupid requirement following a revison of The Fraudulant Mediums Act'. Which was nothing to do with MH or any paranormal investigations.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 22 Nov 2018 00:38

But what was the cause of the revision of the Fraudulent Mediums act? all these things happened at around the same time. Could have been a coincidence, but a number of people posted on the original MH Forum that it wasn't.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 22 Nov 2018 00:50

It is said there are no co incidences, is that what you mean..